Chapter 8

FELIX P.O.V
"Hey." Someone tap my shoulder.
"Yesh? Hou aah ou?" My mouth is full with sandwich.
"Relax. Chew your food first."
"Who are you?"
"Umm, you have nothing to do with me, but I have something to tell you."
"What is it?"
"I know something that others don't know about you."
"What are you talking about?"
"I know. That Jeongin's girlfriend is your sister."
"How did you find out?"
"Well, trusted source."
"Look, I don't know who are you and I don't care if you know. Like, do you have problems with my sister?"
"Ohh, you finally got it. Yes! Your sister owe me something."
"What is it? Let me settle it for her."
"No you can't, but you can help. A bit, maybe."
"What is it?" (A/N: he kept asking the same question 😂)
"I want my Jeongin back. I hate seeing her near to my Jeongin."
"You know what? Let's go somewhere private before I burst out my anger here." I drag her until we arrived at behind the block. I pinned her hand to the wall.
"Listen. IF YOU REALLY WISH TO SEE ME BECOME A MONSTER, THEN GO MAKE MY SISTER CRY. YOU'LL SEE WHAT HAPPEN."
"Ouch... my hand... hurts..."
"Don't you dare to get near her. Or else."Silently, there's someone listening to them and have been following from the canteen.
***
RINA P.O.V
As soon as I got in the class, the bell rang.
Next subject should be History. I took out my text book in my table. Suddenly a piece of paper fall. I take it and read it.

You're in danger. Be careful and don't get into trouble
From: Lx

I confused. Should I care or not? Nah. I got this kind of notes every single day including confession letters,from random guys. Probably i would Just ignore this.
"Hey!" It's the school diva, Jeon Ji Hye.
"What?" I don't really remember her but Jeongin told me that we don't really form a good relationship when we first met each other.
"Hurmm. Please be careful from now on. Don't say that I don't remind you! Please take note."
"Why do everyone tell me to be careful. Like why do you even care about me?"
"Not everyone care. Please." There she is. Being a bitch. She even flipped her hair! God....
"Then, go and sit down cause Ms. Hyorin on the way."
"Good Afternoon class!" Ms. Hyorin already in front of the class. She immediately sat down at her seat.
***
I checked my phone before going out from the class. Jeongin texted me.

From: My Prince 💕
Be extra careful with your surrounding.

'Ok, maybe I must be careful. Really extra careful.' I said to myself. Suddenly a new message came in.

From: My Prince 💕
"I'm waiting in front of the parking lot.
Hurry up!"

Me:
Why so sudden?
I mean, it has been 2 weeks since the last time we talk!

My Prince💕:
Can't you just come?
And don't ask too many questions.
Ppali! 빨리!
***
When I reach the parking lot, I saw Jeongin and Ji Hye. They look like fighting. I slowly walk towards them, but I hide behind the car besides them. (A/N: don't know if you understand.)
"No. You can't do anything to her. We're done." Jeongin said
"Huh, You really think I won't do anything. We'll see. I'll make her suffer more than I do!" Are they talking about me? I feel insecure and afraid.
'Ppang' Jeongin slap Ji Hye. I was shook.
"Don't you dare!" He said. Ji Hye then walk away. I slowly go to him and pat his shoulder.
"Are you okey?" I ask as I really care.
"I'm fine. We're going somewhere. Get in the car."
"Okey."
The atmosphere was very quiet. None of us talk.
"Make sure to be careful with every single step you take."
"But-w"
"Don't ask why. Just be careful."
***
We arrived at a hotel? It's not really far from my house? What are we doing here? Why can't I just stay home?
"Hey, why did you bring me here?"
"You'll see."
"What about my mom?"
"I've told her. We've discussed about this and you'll stay here for a week."
"What? Why? Am I going to stay with you? In the same room?"
"I'll tell you later. Let's check in and go back home, pack some clothes." I am the type of person that can't rebell. I just follow him since my mom trust him a lot.
_______________________________
Published: 24/2/2018