Chapter 9

RINA P.O.V
What the heck is going? Ok, firstly, everyone told me to be careful. Second, I have stay at the hotel instead of my own house! Thirdly, I have to stay with Jeongin at this hotel WITH MY MOM'S PERMISSION! FOR A WEEK! Is there anyone going to kill me or something?
"Is there something I don't know about?" I'm very curious!
"There's a lot of things you don't know, Rina." He answered in a disappointed tone.
"Then, tell me."
"I can't until you see it yourself." He let out a loud sight after that.
"Ok,huargh!" I yawned. He chuckle a bit.
"Let's sleep."
"Wait. You're going to sleep with me? In the same bed?"
"Come on Rina. I'm sleepy too. You're used to it."
"Urgh. Whatever."
"You're adorable." He giggled. While I blush. Then I slap myself. 'Why do you even  BLUSH, RINA!! YOU DON'T LOVE HIM!! KEEP THAT IN YOUR MIND. REMEMBER THAT ACCIDENT!' I remind myself.
"Why did you slap your face?"
"Ummm. J-just re-remember something b-bad. N-no need to worry." And yep. There's silence for 2 minutes in the room.
"Are you hungry?" He started the conversation.
"Umm yeah."
"What do you want for dinner?" He ask again
"Ummm anything would be fine."
"Ok." He was about to get ready to buy some food outside.
"Hey, wait" I stop him.
"What?" He turn to me.
"Ummmm. I want to clear things up." There's a silent for about 1 minute. "You know what I mean by 'not every problem solved the same way'?" I continue.
"Nope. And sorry because I suppose to ask you the problem so we can solve it but I just.... hurt...... a bit.... at that time. I'm sorry"
"It's okay." He sat next to me on the bed. I can't look at him. It's make my heart racing. I bet,if my heart is on the real track right now, I'll be the winner.
"What's wrong?" He ask and grab my hand. "You know that you can trust me right?" I shake my head slowly. "Why?" He ask softly. O.M.G. Why he's so soft? He used to be cold for the whole week and being soft again now?! 'Jeongin, why did you do this to me? What did I do?' My heart said. "Did you remember something?" I nodded. My mouth was looked by my mind and I can't say anything. "Something bad?" I nodded again. "Me and Aera?" My eyes widened. "It is?" I looked down and nodded slowly. He slowly come closer. He make me look at his eyes. He stared into my eyes. I can see the sincerity in his eyes. He cupped my left cheek with his hand. "Is that why you avoid Aera for the whole week?" A simple 'hmm' came out from my mouth. Before I fully looked down again he said "look into my eyes!" I didn't. "Rina, look into my eyes!" My head turn to the left instead of looking into his eyes.

He pull my chin to face his face.
He
come
closer
and
kiss
me!
softly!

I cried in that kiss. In that kiss, I realise, how kind, caring and lovely he is towards me all the time. Why didn't I trust him? I started to reply his kiss. I even treat him badly. My head start it again. "Urrgghh" I scream in the middle of the kiss. It was a really long kiss. He broke the kiss. "Why?!"
"It happening again." My head getting heavier. I lay down on the bed.
"Let's go to the hospital."
"No, no. I just need some sleep. Urrgghhh."
"No. You're definitely not okay." He carry me bride style. All I know is I'm in the car and on the way to the hospital. Everything went black again.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
flashback
It's the same scene from the last time I got here. (Refer to chapter 2!). We've done unpacking everything thing. Tomorrow is my first day of school. I hope everything going to be great.
-
It's my first day of school. It's like time lapses of my life. I walk through my own memories. I saw everything that I didn't remember. It's memories from 2 years ago untill now. I hate this feeling. Please! I want to open my eyes. I don't to these painful memories. I just want to see those beautiful memories. I've cried a lot because of them.
-
(A/N: since I'm to lazy, I'll just point out what memories displayed)
-the day when me and Jeongin actually talk to each othe for the first time.
-our first kiss!
-the day when Jeongin ask me to be his girlfriend
-our first date
-his first win with his football team
-the day when we fought about Aera!
-the time when I cried the whole week.
-the day I almost killed my self because of our friendship but I didn't because he was there for me
-the day I just afraid when someone blackmailing me through message.
-the day when me and Aera back to normal again
-the day when my mum mad at me because I got in a relationship when I was just 17 years old.
-the day when I introduced Jeongin to her and she ignored me for 3 days
-our 4th months anniversary
-the when she got close to Jeongin
-the day I fought with my mum because she always got home late and that's when Jeongin started to accompany me when my mum got home late.
-there's too many things happened just in 2 years.
-and the day of the accident!
-I'm across the road. I saw Jeongin in front of the gate. I rushed to him and suddenly something hit me and everything went black. But wait, I saw someone familiar! It was my long lost brother! It has been almost 10 years! His name was.....
____________________________________
Published:8/3/2018
Next chapter will be a special chapter. I'll post it once this book reach 20 stars (likes)...... hope you enjoy 😊! Any questions comments down below.
#longestchaptersofar