Chapter 4

P/S: if you don't understand anything, you can comment down below or pm personal. 😊😊... I'm friendly. Maybe I'll reply a bit late but don't worry 😉 I'll try to reply ASAP.
Let's the story continue.....
__________
RINA P.O.V
The bell rang. It must be Jeongin.
"Come in. The door is not locked." I shout from living room.
The door opened. Someone walking towards me. I didn't look. He sat beside me. I look at him.
"Aaarrrggghhh.... Who are you? Why are here? Are you trying to kidnap me?" I screamed. I hit him with pillows in my hand.
"Hey, hey, hey. Chillex, I'm Felix" he talk in english. I stop hitting him and grab a broom.
"So?" I ask again but I still scared.
"Don't you remember me?"
"IF I remember you, I won't ask 'who are you' or hit you." I'm getting annoyed. His face looks like he wanted to cry. I slowly put the broom down.
"Ok. Never mind. I'll go now. I thought you remember me. Jeongin is on the way. I'll go now. But don't tell him that I'm here, ok? Promise me." He said while get ready to leave.
"Wait! Who are you? I remember that I saw you when I woke up at the hospital."
"I'm a new member of Jeongin's group. That's all you have to know."
"Ok. But why I can't tell Jeongin?"
"Are you crazy? He's your boyfriend, if he knows that I'm here, we both will die!" I just nodded replying to his statement.
"Ok then, you better go before he arrives." As I said that, he leaves without saying anything.
A few minutes after Felix left, Jeongin arrived at my place. Wow, that was close. It's already 7 pm, and I haven't eat anything yet.
"Jeongin oppa, I'm hungry." I told him.
"You haven't eat your dinner, right?"
"Isn't obvious?" Why do I get annoyed easily today? Maybe that one time in a month will come. Urrrgghhh
"Get ready, let's go eat at your favourite restaurant."
"Really! What's my favourite restaurant?" He laugh. "What so funny about my question?"
"Nothing. It's just you're cute when you're excited." I felt happy for some reason. But then I realise that I don't even know him.
"Whatever. I'll get ready now."
I grab a long sleeve black shirt written 'princess' at the back, and a grey skirt. Well I'm a simple girl. I just go with natural beauty. I come down. Wait. I didn't realise that he was wearing a black shirt too. Wait. We have a couple shirt. His shirt was written 'prince' at the back. What a coincidence.
"Hey, did you realise we have a couple shirts on?" He ask.
"Yeah. I realise it just now. Let's just get in the car."
"Ok. Let's go." He open the door for me.
"You know when do I gave you that shirt?"
"You gave me this shirt? Nope! I don't know. When?"
"It's for our first 4 months being a couple!" He answered confidently
"Wow. That's sweet."
"I know right. I'm a sweet talker too."
"Huh. Annoying."
"You're so cute." Then we remain silent for a few minutes.
"You know why do I gave you that shirt for our first 4 months?"
"Don't ask me why. I lost my memory. I don't know!"
"Ok. Don't get mad. I never tell you this before."
"Ok then, if you want to tell me, tell me now or don't tell me forever." I get even mad
"That one time in a month is coming, right?"
"How did you know?" I was suprise
"Well, you need to know that I know everything about you."
"Ok. Whatever. So, wanna tell me why 4th month?"
"You have a really high curiosity level. Because my grandma once said that if a couple last for more than 4 months, that means they truly love each other. That's why. Ok here we are." We arrived in front of a restaurant. We can see lakeside view from here. It was really great scenery. I really craved for seafood cause I can smell seafood soup from here. I looked at the menu. They said they serve fresh seafood. Wow. I can't wait to taste. I was about to tell the waiter but then Jeongin cut me.
"One medium bowl of seafood soup and mango juice for her and a pork belly and fresh orange juice for me please."
"How did you......" for the second time, he cut my word again.
"Know that you're going to order seafood? I told you earlier Rina. You need to know that I know everything about you." He told me with a warm voice and grab my hand on the table. I felt something in my heart. It's not sympathy or what. I don't know how to explain it but it is something. I just let him hold my hand. I can't pull it. Isn't it rude?
_____________________________
DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THAT STAR ⭐️ BUTTON AND COMMENT!! BE OPEN. I'M FRIENDLY!
Hello! This is my first fanfic..... I'm new! If there's grammar mistakes, misspelled words, please excuse that cuz english is not my mother tongue.
Published:10/2/2018