Chapter 6

RINA P.O.V
I saw Jeongin. And Aera? Under a tree near the school. They look happy together. Without me. I knew he's actually a liar. I cried.
I opened my eyes. I saw Jeongin and Felix.
"Where am I?"
"Staff room." Both of them answered.
"Where's the others? Why are you here Jeongin?" I got mad.
Well...... ummm" Felix was about to answer my question but I cut him.
"Get out of here. I don't want to see your face, you liar. Jerk. Go away. Don't come near me anymore. I hate you. I really mean it." Tears started falling down from my eyes.
"RINA!" He screams at me. Even louder than me.
"I told you before, I hate being called a liar!" The door make a really loud sound when he left that makes me suprise.
Felix hug me. This is so random but I don't care. I feel comfortable and protected.
FELIX P.O.V
I hug her. I really want to say this 'I'm so sorry Rina. I want to tell you this but, I can't. I want you to remember me. I want you to recognise me, as your brother! Your long lost brother. I miss you.' That's it. It's all scripted in my mind. Just waiting for the right time to say it. I... am still waiting for the time to come. I cry along with her. Even mum didn't recognise me. I hope you will one day.
***
I saw him at the corridor. Some girls stop him to get his autograph since his survival show aired.
"Get out of here. I don't want to see your face, you liar. Jerk. Go away. Don't come near me anymore. I hate you. I really mean it." Urrgghh..... why do I suddenly remember that?! I don't really mean it but...... urrgghhh it's just my heart hurt seeing him laughing with my best friend. Why do I even argued with my feelings. Wait. Do I even love him? I saw him. He glanced at me.
"LEE CASRINA!" opps. I'm in a big trouble. I've learned this chapter already so I answered every question easily. It's just english.
"Ok. You can sit down but please focus in my class next time, ok?"
"Ok, teacher. I'm sorry!"
***
"I hate that girl!" I heard one person's voice from the outside of my cubicle.
"Who?" Another girl ask.
"That popular girl who steal my popularity and my YANG JEONGIN!"
"But it has been two years tho."
"Yeah. I know. But now, she lost her memory. She makes my road easier to get my Jeongin back!"
"Wow. So what are you going to do?"
"Get my Jeongin back! Cha, let's go. I want to release some stress!" As I am sure they're gone, I got out from my cubicle. My feelings mixed. I want to cry, I want to scream, I am mad. The first thing coming in my mind is 'I need some space'. I decided to skip class. Who cares tho. I'm not that bad ass girl, I just need some space. But I don't know where to go? The best choice is, rooftop!
I sat at the corner of the rooftop.
"Get my Jeongin back!" Urrgghh. Not again.
"Get out of here. I don't want to see your face, you liar. Jerk. Go away. Don't come near me anymore. I hate you. I really mean it." Please. My head hurt. My whole body is shaking. I started to cry. This is the time for me to decide either trust him and love him or hate him and leave him.
"RINA!" A deep manly voice calling me from far.
"Leave me alone! Please!" That someone support me to walk to the bench. I opened my eyes slowly to see him. It was Felix!
"Urrgghh" I groan. What the heck. I've dreamed this scene before. He's not going to kiss me. I set that up in my mind.
"What's going on? Calm down girl. I'm with you." He's comforting me. He hug my shoulder. He slowly pull my face facing him. His face come closer to mine, and he kiss my forehead. No!
"What.... a....are.... you..... do... doing?" Even my voice shaking.
"I'm trying to comfort you. Sorry if you feel uncomfortable." He smile awkwardly. It's a very awkward moment. None of us talk for quite a long time.
"Jeong... Jeongin" I don't know why but only his name stuck in my mind.
"what he did to you?" He spontaneously ask.
"I remember something bad about him." I started to be more comfortable around him.
"What is it?"
"He cheated on me in front of my eyes!"
"With?" He ask again but calmly.
"With my own best friend!"
"Don't you think, it's from a long time ago and I think that, that problem solved already."
"Why did you think so?"
"Because when I came here a month ago, you guys were really happy together."
"That's it? Because we looked happy together?"
"Ok. I think that's enough. We've skipped 2 period of class already!"
"You really wanted to end this conversation, don't you? Whatever, that's actually a good news because my math class ended."
"Let me send you to your class."
_______________________________________
Published:16/2/2018
#longestchaptersofar