~THRÊ€~

The blue thing flinches in alarm. “What? What happened!” He cries, looking up at Ian, who seems very confused. I back up against the door.

We all stare at each other a minute. I wait nervously for whatever power this blue creature has to fling itself at me. But it never comes.

“Ohhhh!” Ian suddenly says, laughing. “Oohh… oh my Notch.” He snickers. Why does he keep saying Notch like that?

“What?” The blue man asks.

“Dood, take off your suit, it freaked the Nether out of him.”

All of the strange terms they are flinging around confuse me. Nether? Why did they use my home in that context? It's a place, not a feeling or something inside me. These strange humans confuse me.

“Why? Does he not know what a Space suit is?” The blue man questions.

“Space suit?” I inquire, feeling confused.

“Apparently not.” The blue man grumbles.

He reaches for his neck, and something clicks under his finger. Before my eyes, he starts to pull at the top of his head.

“What… What are yo- What in the Aether are you doing!?” I yell frantically.

The blue man peels his own head off. He doesn't scream, or whine, or even die. He just sits there.

Under his head is another, human head. Regular light brown hair styled upwards, and eyes so light they are grey. He smiles at me, and I stutter in confusion, eyes wide beneath my sunglasses. “W-What…?”

“Hehe. It's called a space suit. People use it to breathe without oxygen, but I wear it for fun. Looks cool.” The blue man, or suit man, says.

“Oh.” I muttered, standing up straight.

“Okay…” Ian says, fighting a smile. “On to the next room!” He grabs my arm, dragging me out into the hallway again. I wave to the blue man.

“My name’s Jason!” The blue man shouts.

“Sky!” I shout back, before a door closes in my face.

“Well hey dood, new friend?” A voice asks from behind me. I whip around, and come face to face with a wall of brown.

I stay frozen to the spot with widened eyes. Before me is a furry creature, walking like a man and wearing clothes like a man. Pointed teeth poke out of the corners of his mouth, making him look rather menacing in the shadows of the hallway.

“Oh, hey! Yo Sky, this is Jerome.” Ian says, pointing to the furry beast.

“H-H-Hi?” I stutter, unsure.

“He's a bacca, and friendly. Chillax dood.” Ian laments, patting my shoulder.

“Hey dood.” The creature, Jerome, smiles.

“Alright, moving on!”

I let out a startled squeak as my arm is pulled further through the hallway. Ian looks through one or two doors, before stopping. He rubs his beard, looking quite comical.

“It looks like Fish and Seto are outside. Wanna go find them?” Ian asks.

If I’ve already seen “The Spaceman” and “The Bacca,” then that must mean that one of the two people left is a sorcerer. I'm assuming said sorcerer is the one called “Seto.”

I’d like to avoid the powerful sorcerer if I can. Just the thought of that guy makes me want to crawl back into my covers in the Nether.

“No thank you.” I say. “I’ll see them later, right?”

Ian nods, shrugging.

“Oh, do you have somewhere to stay? Cause we've got a spare room.” He asks.

“Not really.” I respond immediately. “I've just been travelling a bit.”

“Well than, let your journey be over! Come dear traveller, your chamber awaits!” Ian says jokingly, walking down the hallway.

I follow closely at his heels, examining objects around this strange home. Staying here sounds like quite the adventure. An adventure that I am very eager to begin.

My eyes drift to my back, feeling the weight seemingly grow and grow. Knowing that staying here means someone dies sends a little spike through my golden heart. I don't want anyone to have to die for my personal benefit.

I resolve myself to my fate as Ian opens my new bedroom. At least, my bedroom for the month.

“Enjoy! Erm, I'm pretty sure I'm on dinner duty, so someone will let you know when it's ready.” Ian says, turning back down the hallway. “See ya!”

I close the door behind him. I fall backwards onto the bed, sighing and staring at the ceiling. The marks above me from pictures, as if taunting me. One seems to look like a knife, while another seems like a face if fear.

I'm feared. I hate it, but those who've heard if me fear me. Honestly, both dad and I are surprised that Notch hasn't found me yet. I think he assumes that I am Herobrine in disguise. Him and father aren't exactly on great terms.

I mean, Notch wouldn't kill either of us, but I can bet my life in the Aether that he would destroy the Nether portal. Father and I would be trapped, forever in a world of red.

A shiver runs down my spine, giving me the urge to get off the bed. I stand on my own to feet, and finally come to a decision.

I already like it here.

Walking over to my bag, I strengthen my resolve. If I'm going to stay here, then there is something I have to do.

I reach my hand in the bag, and lay a finger on the manilla folder. The file comes out, peeking over the edge of the bag. I pinch the paper between my first finger and thumb, heart beating.

I pull it out just high enough to see the name.

“Oh, fuck no!”

“Finally! I was wondering when you were going to open that! Training sure is going to pay off, eh?”

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Heyo Martian friends! So... Eh... You may have notices the TINY TINY username change. I just added 03.

Well... One of my friends found my account, so I changed it and made her clear her search history. I'd rather not deal with it accidentally spreading or something. I trust her, but I just want to avoid a certain group of people teasing me.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I found this amazing video on Sky's account. It's the christmas remix, with the Glitchy Easter egg for Skybrine in the middle.

Now that I've watched it, I'm TOTALLY doing a fanfiction on that. I found another one too, but I haven't read it yet. Any potential similarities will be coincidence, If I actually write it.

Enjoy your weekend chapter!

See you later alligators... Er... Martianators.