~FØÜR~

Herobrine appears beside me, watching with amusement. I stare at him in utter disbelief and worry. What is wrong with him, asking me to do this!?

-Eliminate-

-Seto the Sorcerer-

-Magical consultant to King Jason Probst-

-Assignment due August 13-

-Assignment given July 13-

Well now I know. The friends I just made are all relatedntonthe king in some way. What mess have I gotten myself into?

“I just got actual friends! And now you want me to ruin it!?” I exclaim, anger evident in my voice. My little flashlight eyes are nearly sparking with energy, while Herobrine's emit a calming white glow.

Herobrine chuckles. “Well, it's not my fault you stumbled upon the King’s little ‘family'.” He replies, adding sarcasm to ‘family'.

“Yes! It is! You're the one who controlled where I dropped in the Overworld! You put me near here on purpose!” I growl, throwing my hands up.

“Whatever you need to think kid. Either way, you've got ‘till the middle of the month to present me a solid plan.” Herobrine advises.

“Screw your plan!” I yell, clenching my fists.

“Screw my plan?” Herobrine smirks. “Do you want to come back?”

“No…” I mumble angrily.

“That’s what I thought.” Herobrine sighs. “Just… get it done, okay? I'll have to punish you if you can't.”

I shiver, nodding. Both of us would like to avoid punishment. I'm under the assumption that I'm the only one in this world that he doesn't like to hurt.

I could be wrong. He tends to use a smile as his default expression.

But, he will. Oh, he will. Punishments include sitting in a cell in the dungeon, and getting no nourishment. Being mostly god, I don't have to worry about dying, but that doesn't make it any more enjoyable.

There's also the fight, where I am flung into an arena with enderman and wither skeletons. Herobrine knows I won't kill them, because I am either partial to them, or too kind to harm them.

I don't like being a murderer. It's not something I enjoy. However, I'll do it if it comes to it. I'll do it if I have to.

“Okay, okay! Seto’s done for, just… why?” I ask, grimacing.

“Because.” Herobrine says. “I need to disable the Gold kingdom. It's a driving force in this world, which, with your help, I intend to-”

“Don't start that pigmanshit again.” I frown, interrupting. “I'm not helping you take over the overworld. You know that.”

“Oh come on son!”

“Don't… don't call me son here.” I wince. (Call me son one more time!)

“Don't tell me your ashamed of me!” Herobrine gasps, flinging his hands in the air.

“What if I am!?” I challenge, golden tears stinging my eyes.

“Well then, maybe I do need to punish you!” Herobrine growls.

“And what of your assignment, huh?”

Herobrine frowns, digging his nails into his palms. A drop of bleach white blood hits the floor. I managed to make a god bleed without even touching him.