# Reject#

●NATSUI'S POV●

"Listen, ask everything to Mitsui and tell me everything, what kind of girl he likes, sweets that he wanted to receive and ask random things.. You know what I mean about that.." Akihiko told me, giving a small notebook and pen to write down everything on the paper so she can know everything about Mitsui. I took the paper and pen placing it over my jacket and went back to my classroom. While heading to my class, some boys were blocking my way and they're different,

"Hey, hey, Natsui. Can you come with us later?" One of them asked but I rolled my eyes. "Come closer.." I told them as I gave them kicks on the face however, they trip me down taking me outside of school and tries to take off my uniform, struggling from their grip.

"L-Let me go!!"

"Quiet! Someone might hear you, idiot!!"

"I don't even care!! I'll shout whatever I wanted to!!"

They ripped off the polo, pouring an orange juice over me and revealed my blue tank top making myself cover my bare chest as they're already wanting to take hand to it, please don't do this... someone help... I thought if someone might save me from this groping.

Then...

"Get yout filthy hands off Mitsui's lady!!" Hotta said landing a punch over the guy who  tear off my uniform, then someone grabbed me by the elbow and it was Mitsui, himself.
"You okay?" He asked and placed his jacket over my body and he got out from class, I just nodded.

"They wanted to strip me do something disgusting and naughty."

"Liar! Mitsui, she's seducinng us by that!!"

"Why would I believe to you perverted guys?! She's honest with herself and stop making stories about her!"

"Hotta, I'll leave those guy to you!" Mitsui told Hotta and the two guys and suddenly, Mitsui holds my hand and went to the basketball gym. Opening the door of the gym made everyone glanced at us as I hid behind Mitsui's back. I took off my shoes as we went inside, seeing Coach Anzai watching the other players playing basketball. And Mitsui went to Ayako and asking something.

MITSUI'S POV●

"Ayako, do you have spare clothes?" I asked Ayako, not leaving Natsui by my side.

"Well, don'y have any extra clothes for her.." I asked and she shook her head, she knew I like Natsui when we almost put our shoes on the same rack.
"Just lend her some of yours. Besides, it's not that bad lending a clothes of a guy to a girl he likes.." she whispered with a smile and made me flustered, I sighed and looked at Natsui whose watching the guys playing basketball, I tapped her shoulder and looks at me. "Follow me, I'll lend you some of mine.." I said without facing her.

While we were at the locker room, I opened up my locker and took out my maroon t-shirt and lend it to her.
"Change over there. Don't worry, I'm not gonna peek." I told her before she could say something, I turned away facing the locker and after a minute,

"Mr. MVP..."

"Yeah?"

"Does it look alright if I can wear this until class hours?"

I faced her and notice that the shirt is too big for her, I decided to let her stay and watch basketball with Ayako so she could have a little company.
"Just this once, let the class hours flew by for now.." I told her and she nods, then, something caught my attention which made me grab it from her hands and realize it was Akihiko's "deadly weapon" I call, which was the notebook and pen fot asking random things about me, I scan every page but in the end of the page, it has some negatives like;

"Natsui is such a flirt! She just wants Mitsui for her own"

"Just go back to Ryonan High b*tch!! I don't deserve you to be in this school!"

"B*tch face get lost!! Mitsui doesn't likes you!!" :p

I wanted to throw this paper seeing the other side of Akihiko and how she treats Natsui like that. Natsui isn't that type of a girl, instead giving the paper back to her, I went out to find Akihiko and explain why is she treating Natsui like this.

Looking around and finally saw her talking to her friends which was head over heels inlove with Rukawa and I kept myself cool as I approached her.

▶AKIHIKO'S POV◀

"Akihiko, Mr. MVP is approaching you~"Aiko said with a flattered look as I notice Mitsui going towards us as I quickly perked myself up and ready to face him.

"Hey, Mitsui..."

"What's with this?"

"What are you talking about?"

Instead replying me, he showed the notebook to my face and he looks at me seriously and tried to get the paper to me but he yanked it away. "If you're just asking all about what I like and dislikes, don't put others into your own game." He told me, noticing that he's keeping his temper cool and calm, however, I just can't stand that why Mitsui is so protective over that idiot Natsui.
"Sorry about that, Mistui." I apologized but he shook her head and threw the notebook on the ground.
"If I heard that you're messing with Natsui, I have no choice but to REJECT you for good." Mitsui said before he left me deadpan and quiet.

That Natsui is so dead to me when I bumped into her! She's very damn dead like a fish!! I thought before I could exclaimed in anger.

CLASS ENDED. . .

I went to grabbed Natsui by the hemline of her shirt and to my surprise, she's wearing my Mitsui's t-shirt and I gave her a glare.
"Are you trying to steal Mitsui away from me?!" I asked angrily.
"What the hell are you talking about?" Natsui asked me back and I scoffed.
"Don't play dumb! I can smell something fishy between you and Mitsui! Let me ask you again, are you stealing Mistui away from me?!" I asked again one last time before letting her go. Natsui shook her head and lets her go from my grip.

"Just make sure about that."

"Yes. I promise, I have no intention on stealing Mitsui away from you."

"You better be, nerd!"

THE NEXT MORNING. . .

●MITSUI'S POV●

I passed by the class of the first years and notice that Natsui wasn't around, it made me worried and some thoughts are running through my mind. I approached Mito if he saw Natsui and told me.

"Natsui, wasn't feeling good yesterday.. But, she told me also that she'll return your shirt this noon."

"I see. But, do you have any idea why didn't she attended class this morning."

"Well, she only opens up to her brother, Sendoh. But, when it comes to bad threats from other boys, she opens up to us nor Sakuragi.."

I nodded and went back to my class, I feel something is weird and then, lunch break came as my guys went with me at the cafeteria and noticed that Haruko was with Natsui and she was wearing casual, I was about to approached her, but she quickly waved goodbye to Haruko when I almost approached them. "Ah, Mitsui, Natsui wanted to give you this.." Haruko told me and took the shirt and noticed that it has been washed, I thanked her and went to my locker to put it back.

Hearing rumors about that I rejected Natsui and I accepted Akihiko, it made me curious and who would have the guts to spread that kind of  rumors? I ask every girls in our class who spread that kind of rumors, but, no one answered, but one of my classmate named Kitsuki a honest friend of Natsui and also the smartest of our class, the one who understands Natsui. She took my arm and went straight at the rooftop and told me everything, I was so dumb, I shouldn't let Natsui go home without me yesterday, so dumb of you Mitsui!! However, it made me annoyed that Akihiko was  the one spreading those kind of rumors, it feel bad when her eyes avoided mine earlier.

Natsui...