#Night Talk#

MITSUI'S POV●

I told her to meet me up at the same place where we used to hang out when I was still a gangster type. I arrived there around 6:45 pm while I waited for her patiently as the evening was so calm & quiet, seeing the city lights glimpsing, vechicles sounds echoing as this night was perfect for me to have some time with her, who the hell cares if she's still a freshman, I wanna know her & from the way I see it she really do loves basketball, I saw her once playing with her brother, Sendo & never knew that a girl like her can do lay-up shots, fade away shots, but I never seen her holding a ball when she's at school, she only holds a notebook & pen whenever she's watching with Sakuragi's guys, I also wanted to teach her the three point shot that I always do at the court making the team win most of the time, maybe I'll ask her out this weekend & play basketball with her.
A hand came out of nowhere wrapping by my waist as I looked over my shoulder & saw Natsui trying to find my tickling side as I hold her hands tight wrapping it around me, "Did I scare you?" She asked but I just looked at her and she buried her face at my back.
"Sorry about that for scaring you..." she added while I was still holding her both hands making it warm in this cold night, she noticed that I came from the hospital, I looked at her again.
"Oh that? I just had my knee check.. Check up rather..." I replied as she sat down on the side barrier of the street and I was thinking, what makes her beautiful? What are those eyes hiding within? Why does every girls bully her even though she's not doing anything to them? I went over the vending machine & bought two cans of soda, one for her & one for me.

"Here, drink up."

"Thanks, Mitsui-san"

"Natsui, please call me Mitsui or Mitsui-kun..."

"But, you're older than me Mitsui-san.. That's why I should call you that way.." she replied me. I went quiet as I realize she respects older years, I sighed & smiled at her.

"Tomorrow you're not gonna go to school alone. Hotta & the others will escort you."

"But.. I'm always with Sakuragi's guys.. No one had any guts to bully or hurt me.. Except for.." she suddenly paused as she took a drink from her soda,
"It's Akihiko, right?" I asked, worriedly, noticed that her hands grip tightly on the cold can while looking down.

"I think I should avoid you because of her.." she told me without looking at me.  "Natsui, no matter what she says.. Ignore it.. I only have my eyes on a one girl.." I said as she looks at me with a surprise look on her face, "You like someone else, than Akihiko?" She asked me, instead admitting it to her that she's the one, I made an alibi & pretended it's one of my classmates.
"Oh, okay... Well I'll be rooting for the both of you." She lastly replied with a smile and drank the cola straight making me wanted to stop her from drinking it straight, she suddenly choke and faced away from me, I laugh and patted her back to let out all the soda out that she drank straight.
"I never shouldn't done that..." I heard her muttered to herself wiping off the cola stain from her lips.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES. . .

●NATSUI'S POV●

We stayed at the street while I watched him drinking his soda sitting on the street barrier while I look at him secretly, never thought to myself, he'll be more good looking when he cuts his hair.

Hisashi Mitsui... MVP player and a three pointer... How can someone like you be so cool and easily can change for the sake of basketball... Mitsui-kun, if only I could tell you how I feel, I'd definitely admit it to you right away...

~¤~¤~

THE NEXT MORNING. . . .