#Reject (02)#

●NATSUI'S POV●

When I got to school around noon to return the t-shirt to Mitsui, but unfortunately, Akihiko's royal subjects were around, while Akihiko was too busy clinging around with guys, great timing I met up Haruko at the hallway and gave her the shirt that Mitsui lend it to me yesterday, when I was giving it to her, my eye caught someone was approaching us and I realize it was Mitsui himself, I waved a bid goodbye to Haruko and left for my eye check up. I met up with my brother, Sendoh, whose just actually waiting for me while drinking iced tea lemonade.
"Did you gave it to him personally?" He asked while we were walking, I shook my head and hold onto my brother's hand.

"Not that personally, I gave it to my friend and she told me that she'll give it to him."

"Are you sure? Giving it to your friend instead to the person who lended you his shirt?"

"Yeah, no harm done about it. Besides, he has a girlfriend. So I need to avoid it somehow.."

●SENDOH'S POV●

I gave Natsui the iced tea and never knew, that she wanted her eyes check and it's kinda bothering her lately so our mom sent money for her checkup and had an appointment this afternoon. We got at the optical clinic and soon, the doctor let us in. I just stayed outside the lounge and waited for her, soon, she went out with a new pair of light blue thick frame glasses, it suits her well, and I had a bad feeling someone might tease her the next day. At first, she was having the hard time to walk with glasses and always holding my hand whenever she's feeling dizzy or trying to focus her eyes on the high grades of the glasses itself.

"Try walking without any support and approach me from here to there." Pointing over the street court and she agreed with that.

●NATSUI'S POV●

As it was told by my brother, try to approach him without any support so my eyes can focus exactly through the lense, I walk slowly but surely, never gonna trip, looking down at my sneakers and looking at the direction where brother is waiting. And finally! It was a success, going towards the court meeting up with brother again was a success practicing myself wearing glasses & hoping, really hoping that without glasses, I can see it crystal clear and see everything.

THE NEXT DAY. . .

Monday, (Dec. 12)

I arrived at school and noticed that my shoe rack has another pair of shoes and made me saw the name that was erased between markers, I realize it was Akihiko's scheme, wanting to get close to Mitsui, then, I decided to wear my glasses but it turned out to be I have been gossiped everywhere, they were avoiding my gaze and some of them were snickering laughs or glaring at me especially the girls.

"I bet she was so desperate to be Mitsui's girl.. Too bad, she isn't that girl type that Mitsui wants.."
the last words I heard before heading to my classroom, I just ignore it and let myself took a deep breath as I went to my classroom safely as Haruko approached me and surprised of my "new" appearance.
"What happen to you?" She asked me with those warm smile, at least she doesn't believe in those rumors that has been spreading like a wildfire throughout the campus. "It'll be just temporary for awhile... So my eyes can adjust.." I replied as she was smiling giving me a hug as if she's my friend after all.

"Wow! You're kinda cute when wearing glasses." Mito complimented and gave a two thumbs up, exams were over and had nothing to do but practice, practice and practice of course for the players for the upcoming sports festival, Haruko asked me to watch basketball with her to watch Rukawa, her brother Takenori and Sakuragi play of course.
The redhead was delighted seeing Haruko watching him, what a lucky girl having someone to cheer on.

"Kogure!! Pass the ball to me!!" I heard Mitsui yell over the half court waiting for Kogure to throw the ball to him. Then, Ayako suddenly nudged me and made me looked at her. "What is it, Ayako-senpai?" I asked politely and she pointed over the court as I notice Mito, Haruko and the others were cheering and awed.
"Mitsui, can't really take his eyes off you.." she added as I notice him, but his grin disappeared when he saw something wrong, maybe I was wearing glasses, he continued to play. Ayako pats my back and then, Coach Anzai ruffles my hair with those merry laugh of his, like Santa Claus.

"Follow me, child. I'm gonna tell you something." He told me as we went out the gym going through the hallway.

"Lately, Mitsui is been worried about you. Did you both argue about something?"

"We didn't argue... It's just that... I should avoid him for awhile, coach..."

Coach Anzai stops from walking and faced me as my figure reflected through his eyeglasses. "For what reason, child?" He asked me but I didn't tell him the reason why I was avoiding Mitsui, but it's for the best of him and Akihiko. Instead, he laughed like Santa Claus again and pats my shoulder.
"Cheer for the one you love. Don't ever believe in every rumors spreading around. Just ignore them all." He said lastly and went back inside the gym.

●MITSUI'S POV●

Coach Anzai went back and approached me and asked me  if me and Natsui had argued with something but we didn't, he pointed out to the hallway.
"Talk to her. She is been bothered by those rumors lately, I hope you feel the same way." He told me with a warm concern. I went out  the gym and saw Natsui, I approached her but, Akihiko suddenly appeared. "Hey, Mitsui~ I saw you play earlier and it was amazing.." she chirped as if she acts like a very perky teen, I just rubbed the back of my neck and nod.

"Well, yeah. So, what's gives?"

"Nothing much, my baby.. but it was a great day to watch you".

When Akihiko left, Natsui was already gone and I felt something was wrong. After practice, it's our break, I never felt that Natsui was happy talking to other guys then a guy came and the girls were flattered all of a sudden and I realize it was Kicchou Fukuda of Ryonan. Why the hell is he here?! Is he.. wait.. Natsui's guy?

I felt something hitting my heart as if I feel jealous and something was burning up inside my heart, I only wanted Natsui for myself and no one else. With that, I talk to Akihiko and ask if she was the one who spread rumors.

"Why would I spread those rumors?! Are you still concern for that idiot?!"

"Hell of course!! And why would I like you if you're clinging around with aome random guys!"

●NATSUI'S POV●

"Natsui, I think there's a fight over there." Fukuda told me pointing over the stairs on the way to second floor, Fukuda was here because it was his routine to visit during lunchbreak every now and then, he gave me a peck on the cheek before he left and go back to Ryonan for his next class. I went to the fiasco happening over the second floor and saw Mitsui talking to Akihiko, his face were serious as fire while she was quiet like a deadpan, hands shaking and not knowing what to say towards him.

"Why are you so concern about Natsui?!" Akihiko said shakily without facing the angered Mitsui before her. "Natsui, isn't that type of a girl who spreads silly rumors about that... Besides, Natsui is more better than you." Mitsui said sarcastically right before her and made her sob quiet as Mitsui was about to leave...

"I LIKE YOU!! I REALLY LIKE YOU MITSUI!!"

However, he faced her and gave a cold stare. "Sorry.. But, I don't like you. I ALREADY REJECTED YOU..." he said seriously with his eyes blazing like fire. Everyone stepped aside as Mitsui passed by while the others started to disperse pretending that they didn't saw anything, I look at Mitsui's direction and he caught me looking at him which I avoided his gaze and tried to walk away. However, a strong grip took my wrist and saw him,

"Why are you avoiding me?!"

"L-Let go!!"

"Damn it! Natsui why aren't you looking at me?!"

"YOU'RE HURTING ME, MITSUI!! LET GO!!"