#The Astonishing Slam Dunk#

#NATSUI'S POV#

When was the last time I saw another basketball player dunk the ball in the ring. Making the audience cheer wild as it school also cheered also for that..

When will I see it again? Asides, Sendo my brother, Sakuragi and Akagi-senpai himself, when will another player dunk the ball into the ring?

I hope I see another one dunk the ball one last time...

→★←

Kainan against other school as it was weekend and my bro lets me watch basketball and later, it'll be Shohoku after them. The game was intense between two teams, then, I felt an urge to cheer on Kainan which made the audience cheered for the Kanagawa's representative.

→★←

The Kainan played with all efforts against the other team, with that some people had notice that one girl is cheering for Kainan, the daily magazine reporters seems to notice also.
"GO, GO KAINAN!! GO, GO!!" She cheeted she doesn't care if someone doesn't cheer with her but at least she'll try to cheer the team. From the court, the team noticed that also especially Maki himself, he grinned and after the two minute break they went back to the game, he looked over the cheering crowd as he saw her with a smile.

"This is for you..." Maki thought as he went back to the game to finish the second half of the game. Kiyota had passed the ball to him as it was now his chance to take the shot.
"CAPTAIN!! FAST BREAK!!" Jin yelled as Maki dribbled the ball going towards the opponent's ring as then the center tries to block him, 5 seconds left, Natsui is hoping for it that he'll make that shot and with that Maki made the slam dunk. Everyone went quiet for a moment and soon, cheered wildly making the team won again.

Natsui was surprised seeing another slamdunk right before her eyes as to her it was an astonishing slam dunk that she had ever seen in her life. She waited at the exit as he saw her, he excused himself to his teammates.

"Did you watched it?"

"Of course, Maki-senpai.. It was.. it was Amazing~"

"Thanks.." he replied her with his sweet smile that she ever wanted to see all day. Then, he pulled her closer without any reason as he leaned and gave Natsui a kiss on her lips. To her thoughts this was unexpecting, no reasons and how did all happened to this.

The basketball daily magazine had captured that scene as it made as the main article of the newspaper. Good thing, Maki had covered her face and at least no one will recognize it's Natsui herself at least she's safe from being revealed.

THE NEXT DAY...