#Maki's Surprise (WARNING! LEMON)#

#NATSUI'S POV#

"Well me and Maki-san are just friends and he just admitted how he feels about me.. Am I that pretty?" I asked my girls which was Haruko & Aoi & gave me a smile ear to ear.

While heading home, I notice him waiting at the same spot where we saw him the last time and he approached me with his usual grin. ~♥♥

"Natsui, mind if we could go out later?"

"Really?? I mean, why?"

"I just wanted to show you something.. And you'll love it."

I'll love it?? How?? I thought while he was waiting for my answer. And with that, I smiled as he gave me a peck on my cheek and left with a smile.

"You two are just so cute!!"

"You guys know Maki well?"

"Know him well? Everyone knows him even though he's at Kainandai! He's the basketball captain, Student council president, plus Class President, too! He's a wonder-man,"

"A legend come alive"

"Wow..." I muttered but I feel to myself that I'm smiling like an idiot and never knew what to do. So, I did what he told me, go out with him and meet him at the nearby cafe.

While at the cafe, I wanted to make myself calm cause it's my first time to go out with Maki-san even though we had met at the train station, but this is different than I ever imagine. 

I tried fixing my hair again and somehow managed to turn it the way it was before Maki destroyed my hairdo. Then I stopped and looked at Maki, after noticing that the latter was looking at him. "What? Is there anything on my face?"

Maki shook his head. "No, you don't."

"Then why were you looking at me?"

Maki propped his elbows on the table and rested his chin on his two palms, looking at me directly.
"You seem different when out of school," he observed.
He chuckled when he saw my brows furrow. "Don't take it the negative way Natsui. You just seem more...fun out from school. You're too serious when you play basketball and studying, not that I can really judge you since we've only played once.

I took another sip then played with my straw, drumming my fingers on the table slowly. "Well...you're talking more now than you were a while ago...Would that mean that you're comfortable with me?"

Maki shrugged. "Maybe." He smiled and eyed my drink. "Mind if I had a taste?"

"Oh not at all!" I pushed the tall glass towards Maki, all too happy to share. "That's my favorite, I have it almost every week," I informed the Kainan player.

"Really? Is it that good?" Maki wrapped his lips around the straw and sipped. And as the sweet fluid reached his mouth he pulled his lips from the straw immediately. He stared at me, "How can you drink something this...this...sweet?!"

"You don't like sweet things?"

Maki shook his head. "It's not that I dislike sweet things. But that drink is too sweet! Too much calories in one drink and drinking too much of that sweet stuff will make you a diabetic in no time. What's in that anyway?"

"I dunno..." I said, pulling the glass back and examining its contents from outside. "All I know is that there's plenty of vanilla inside it." I put my palms around the cold drink and sipped more of the blend before staring at Maki.

"I exercise a lot you know, so I burn my calories, my body doesn't store that much."

"Oh?" Maki reached out under the table and lightly pinched a part of my arms. "Then what do you call this?" he asked, smirking.