2. Bathing Fun

"OK", Jack said, pulled off his clothes and looked at the water.

Oh God, the little neko was so cute! Mark couldn't even wait for when the hybrid was old enough to be introduced to a different way of sharing affection. But for now, the red haired human had to be a gentleman and take care of his little friend. "Can you get in yourself, or should I lift you up?" he asked, as he saw Jack only look at the water.

"I can." Jack climbed into the water. "Its warm", he said with a smile.

"Huh, a neko, who actually likes water. You are a strange one, aren't you?" the American mumbled as he grabbed some shampoo and started putting it in Jack's hair. He rubbed it in gently, not wanting to hurt his newest household addition.

Jack purred as Mark rubbed the soap into his hair. He sneezed as a few bubbles went up his nose.

'Fuck, this neko is so cute, just makes one wanted to... No, Mark! He is too young.' The American fought his indecent thoughts back. But it was already too late. An erection was definitely forming in his pants. 'Goddamnit, Mark!' The redhead started squirming around, his dick begging for attention.

Jack noticed Mark was moving around. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay", the human male lied, as he tried to hide his now rock-hard member from the other's view. At what he failed miserably.

Jack looked at him confused. "Alright, Master."

Did this cute little thing just call him 'master'? Mark couldn't believe his ears. "W-Why are you calling me 'master'? You know you don't have to, right?" the American asked, trying to be nice. Even if he didn't want to do anything more than to satisfy his urges with the young neko's body.

Jack shrugged. "I dunno. I like it." He smiled up at Mark.

"Okay..." The red haired make couldn't deal with this any longer, he had a raging hard-on, which needed to be taken care off, so he told Jack to close his eyes and washed the shampoo out of his hair. "There all done, now come out and let me dry you."

Jack climbed out of the tub and shook his head, getting Mark wet.

How can this creature be so cute, but so oblivious? The American shook his head to get rid of his dirty thoughts, before he started drying the neko off with a towel. As he got closer and closer to the other's crotch, Mark's cheeks grew redder and redder. "Y-You know what? Here." He handed the small towel to the greenette and mumbled, "I think you can do the rest yourself..."

"Ok Master", Jack said, taking the towel and drying off the rest of the way.

It was bad enough for Mark, since the neko was so cute, but did he also have to pander to his master kink? The red haired human bit his lip, again resisting the urge to just take the small creature and have his way with him. As Mark let his thoughts wander, he noticed something. He didn't have clothes in Jack's size! Okay so, he could either look if any of his shirts or flannels would cover the little hybrid up, or let him run around naked. And as inviting that sounded to the grown human male, he would be to easily tempted and take Jack against his will. So that would be a no to number two.

"Um...I don't have clean clothes", Jack said.

"I realized that just now as well. Wait here, I'll see what I can find to cover you up with." 'For your own good and mine', Mark added in his thoughts and left the bathroom. A few moments later he was back with one of his red flannels. "Here. It's probably too big, but you at least won't grow cold", the red haired human said, as he handed the piece of clothing to his new flat mate.

Jack pulled it on, and he raises his hands up. "It fits!" The slevves flopped over.

The American turned his head away at how cute the little guy looked. 'Resist it, Mark. He is still a kid!' he told himself and cleared his throat, before he turned to Jack again. "Let's go to bed", the human spoke and lead the way to his bedroom, where both of them would have to share the bed. All the excitement totally made him forget about the boner in his pants. What should the red haired male do with this asshole now?