6. Cute Moments

"Hi." Jack was sitting crossed legged on the bed.

"H-Hey..." the red haired human returned the greeting and sat down on the bed as well. This was getting awkward quickly.

Jack hugged Mark from behind. "Sorry."

"It's not your fault", Mark mumbled and petted his neko's arms.

Jack smiled. "Yay!"

"How are you so sweet~", the human mumbled and ruffled the other's hair.

Jack purred happily, and Nuzzled Marks neck.

"I love you", Mark spoke and planted a kiss on his neko's head.

"I love you too Master." Jack said with a purr.

"You know, you can also just call me Mark, right?"

"Oh... Alright Mark", Jack said with smile.

"God, you're adorable~", Mark spoke and kissed his flat mate's cheek.

"I am not!" He said, sticking his tounge out jokingly.

"You are~", the American whispered into his partner’s cat ear, before he bit it playfully.

Jack blushed. "Nuuuuu I'm not."

Mark playfully pulled on his partner’s ear with his teeth, ignoring their little argument.

"Maaaark." Jack laughed. "Stooooop."

"Why, are you ticklish there?" the brown eyed male chuckled and licked over the abused ear.

"Yeeees!" Jack giggled

"Oh?" Then this was going to be fun. Mark started to nibble on the other ear, while he massaged the remaining one with one of his hand, keeping balanced with the other.

"Maaaaaark!" Jack protested giggling. It was starting to feel good.

"Yes~?" the human asked, as he switched positions, now nibbling the first ear again and kneading the other.

The neko started purring. What Mark was doing felt good.

Mark chuckled and continued kneading his lover's ears, as he put his mouth to Jack's, uniting their lips in a tender kiss.

Jack kissed back, cupping Mark face with his hands.

Mark chuckled into the kiss and pulled his partner onto his lap, as he embraced him instead, never parting their lips.

Jack wrapped his arms around Marks neck, melting into the kiss.

The brown eyed male pulled his lover close and kept on kissing him, not hungrily or lusting, but tender and lovingly.

Jack finally had to pull away to breathe, and leaned his forehead against Marks.

"I am so happy, I took you home with me", Mark muttered and smiled at his flat mate.

"Me too." Jack smiled, smuggling up to him.

"Want to cuddle a bit longer or are you hungry?"

"I'm hungry", Jack said nodding.

"Okay, what would you like to eat? Or did you mean to speak sexually just now?" the red haired human asked just to be sure.

"I want cookies!" Jack laughed.

"Aww, and I thought you wanted some buns...", Mark started, put the neko down on the bed and got off of it. "Specifically these buns~", he cooed and slapped both of his ass cheeks with his hands, grabbing onto them right after. All of this was in full view for Jack.

Jack tried not to break into laughter.

"Wow, thanks... I'll never try to act sexy and seductive for you ever again", the brown eyed male mumbled and crossed his arms, now giving Jack the cold shoulder.

Jack got up and walked over to him. "Mark...."

"What?" the referred to spoke coldly.

"Mark I'm sorry...." Jack said quietly.

"It's okay... I guess I'm just not that good at tempting my partner...", the American admitted with a sigh.

Jack hugged him and buried his face in his chest.

"As I said, it's okay", Mark assured his partner once more. "So, how about that food?" he reminded the neko and himself.

"Yeah.....Ok. Food." Jack nodded.

"So I am not sexy or seductively enough...", the red haired male mumbled to himself, as he walked into the kitchen. And he only wanted to actually feel that tail on himself again, in a sexual way.