4. The Good Part

"Okay, then I need you to really relax well for this", the American advised, well aware of his own size. He raised the neko's hips a bit and positioned himself, before he slowly started pushing his cock into the tight entrance of his partner.

Jack let out a soft gasp as Mark started to push in.

"Relax, it's going to be fine", Mark said and slowed down a bit more, even stopping at the half way point to give the neko time to adjust. "You are so tight~", he groaned out at the feeling of the muscles around his dick, which were hugging it tightly.

Jack let out a soft moan, almost whimpering when Mark paused.

"Do you want me to continue, little guy?" the American asked and waited for a reply, before he would start to move again.

"Y-yes Master." Jack softly moaned out.

"Okay, just remember to stay relaxed", Mark instructed once more and continued pushing inside, groaning with every gained inch, which was buried deep inside his partner.

Jack let out another moan as Mark pushed deeper.

The red haired human nearly growled as he had pushed all of his length inside his flat mate. "F-Fuck~ You feel so good~", he groaned and kissed the other male, waiting for the muscles around his cock to stop squeezing down on it.

Jack started to relax, and softly moaned. "M-Move~"

A smirk found its way onto the American's lips, as he nodded and complied, thrusting his dick gently for now.

Jack moaned softly, wishing Mark would go faster.

The half-Korean went a bit faster and trailed small kisses along the neko's jaw.

Jack let out a startled mewl as Mark hit something inside him.

"Oh~?" the red haired human cooed, fully aware of what exactly he had just hit. He took aim and thrust deep once more, hitting the smaller male's prostate again.

Jack moaned loudly this time, and was surprised by the noise.

"I'm amazed... I found your prostate... so quickly", Mark spoke in between grunts and groans. He hadn't even tried to hit it. He just got lucky. The American sped up a bit more and kept on hitting the neko's sweet spot from time to time.

Jack kept moaning, going a bit louder every time his prostate was hit.

With a lick of his lips the red haired human sped up once more and kept on fucking the other male deep and hard. He hoped he wasn't hurting the neko with his strong thrusts, since he didn't know if he would be able to slow down again.

Jack moaned again. "Ah~ m-master...."

Seeing as he wasn't hurting him, Mark angled his thrusts better, so he could hit the other's prostate more often. In the end he wanted to make this a fun experience for his flat mate as well.

Every time Mark hit it, Jack moaned a bit louder.

The American united their lips in a hungry and messy kiss and lifted the smaller male's hips a bit higher, so he could speed up again.

Jack kissed back hungerly.

The black haired male started a heated tongue fight with his flat mate and thrusted into the neko deep and hard. He could feel himself getting closer to his climax.

Jack felt a strange feeling near his stomach, but was unable to tell Mark because of the kiss

The neko didn't need to tell the other, Mark knew by how Jack was squeezing him. 'My little kitten is close', he thought in the back of his head and focused on thrusting long and deep, trying to pleasure his flat mate even more.

Jack soon moaned as he released on Marks chest.

With a deep groan the American came as well, releasing deep inside the other. The greenette's walls squeezing down on his member had just been too much.

Jack slumped against Mark, panting.

"Damn... That was... Amazing...", Mark managed to get out, while he was breathing heavily. "Are you okay?" he asked as he regained some of his lung volume. The black haired male pulled out and laid down next to the neko. He was too exhausted to clean up their mess just yet.

Jack nodded. "Y-Yeah."