10. Mulan & Chill

Jack smiled all the way, and as soon as they were inside, he tackle hugged Mark, knocking him over. "I love you so much!"

Mark chuckled and kissed his lover on the mouth, before he answered with, "I love you too."

Jack smiled and hugged him tighter, nuzzling his neck.

"Wanna cuddle on the couch and watch something on TV?" Mark asked as he petted the neko on his ears.

Jack purred as Mark petted him. "Sure."

"Let's go then", the red haired human decided and took his partner into his arms, carrying him to the couch, bridal style.

Jack laughed and wrapped his arms around Marks neck, smiling.

Mark chuckled, put his flat mate down on the couch and started the TV, before he sat down as well.

Jack snuggled up to him happily.

"We got Frozen or Mulan. Which one would you like?" Mark asked as he put an arm around the other male.

"Mulan!" Jack said happily.

"Okay then", Mark spoke, changed the channel and laid down on the couch, pulling the other on top of himself. "Comfortable?" he asked, as he pulled a blanket over the two of them.

Jack nodded and smiled, wrapping Mark in a hug.

Mark hugged back and kissed his lover's forehead, before he concentrated on the movie.

Jack smiled and laughed at the movie, and snuggled closer to Mark. He sang along to 'a girl worth fighting for', but changed the lyrics to fit for a boy.

Mark just thought how sweet the other was and missed most of the movie, because he was looking and smiling at his neko.

Jack smiled when the movie ended. "That was good."

Mark nodded, already nearly asleep.

Jack smiled wickedly and kissed his neck.

"J-Jack... What are you planning~?" Mark whimpered as a small moan slipped his lips.

Jack smirked. "Noooothing~" He kissed Marks neck again, and nibbled.

"I-If you continue this, I'm gonna get a medium sized problem", the American groaned and moaned from time to time.

"Awwww....but don't you like it~?" Jack asked with a pout.

Mark was quick to nod, enjoying all the little things his partner did to him a lot.

Jack smiled and contuied doing it.

Mark could feel himself slowly getting turned on by this. "Mmhh~ Jack~ I swear to God, if you aren't going to fuck me after this, I'm gonna get mad...", he whimpered.

Jack smirked. "Do you wanna~?" Jack asked, a purr in his voice.

"Yes~ Fuck me, please~", Mark requested and groaned at the memory of last time, in which he came trice. He wanted to feel the same way again.

Jack started to undo Marks shirt, kissing him hungrily.

The red haired male moaned into the kiss and slipped his hands under the other's shirt, caressing Seán's back.

Jack finally got Marks shirt off and started to kiss his neck, and work his way down.

"J-Jack, should we maybe move to the bedroom?" the American asked and wiggled around under the neko, not wanting to soil his couch. He couldn't wash that one!

Jack nodded and picked him up, carrying him to the bed.

Mark held on tight to his partner, eyeing his tail once more.

Jack smirked and slipped his tail in Marks pants, teasing him.

"Y-You tease~", Mark mewled and arched his back, making it harder for the other to carry him. He wanted to feel the other male inside him already.

Jack set him down on the bed, and undid his pants, slipping them off.

The brown eyed male was breathing irregular, excitement filling his body. His muscles tensed in anticipation and he just wanted for the other to move on. "I want you, Jack~", he spoke sensually, licked his lips and spread his legs, after he slipped his underwear off himself.

Jack slipped off the rest of his clothes and lubed up his fingers.

Mark pushed his hand back, shook his hand and got on all fours. He took two of his own fingers into his mouth, wetting them, before he pushed them into his behind, spreading himself to prepare his ass for what was to come.

Jack chuckled.

The American moaned and whimpered, as he pulled his fingers out again. He positioned himself better, sank down onto his torso, spread his ass cheeks with his fingers and purred, "Fuck me~"

Jack nodded and lubbed up his dick, and lined himself up.

"Thrust in me, Jack~ I wanna feel you~", Mark groaned and already pushed himself back, as he got onto his arms again. He moaned deeply as he felt the other's tip inside him.

Jack thrusted in, and started to thrust in and out.

"Yes~", the red haired human moaned and met every single one of the other's thrusts.

Jack soon hit Mark special spot.

"J-Jack~", Mark cried out and nearly came right then. "F-Fuck me harder~", he demanded and kept on moaning.

Jack nodded and started to thrust harder, his tail wrapping around Marks member.

"N-No, I'm gonna cum right away, if you j-jerk me off with your tail", the red haired human moaned, shivered and sank down to his torso once more.

"Alright." Jack removed his tail and continued to thrust.

"Nngghh~", Mark whimpered, feeling a prostate orgasm nearing. He was still too weak to get back on his arms, but he enjoyed practically getting fucked into the mattress.

Jack started to hit Marks sweet spot again, hard and fast.

"J-Jack, I'm gonna~ Nngghh~", the American wanted to warn his lover, but he didn't quite make it, before he released onto the bedsheets.

Jack smirked. "Want me to keep going~?"

"I-I'm not sure... But you didn't cum yet, did you?" Mark asked and moaned.

"Not yet." Jack groaned, but he could feel himself growing closer.

"Y-You can keep going, until you cum", Mark spoke and nodded to himself.

Jack nodded and started to thrust again.

Mark moaned and shivered, as he felt the other's member moved again.

Jack soon came and pulled out, laying next to Mark.

Mark groaned and laid down on top of the neko, he didn't want to lay in his own cum after all.

Jack chuckled and kissed him.

"We should wash the sheets", Mark mumbled, as he noticed how dirty they were. Cum stains after all.

Jack nodded. "Yeah...."

After both of them cleaned up and put on new sheets, they fell asleep.

And if they didn't die yet, they are probably still having hot, interspecies sex.

The End~