3. Sudden Change

Suddenly a yelp came from behind Mark, one more startled then anything

"Jack?" the American asked and turned around. Was he imagining things or did the neko really suddenly grow about one or two inches? "Uhm... Are you okay?"

Jack looked confused and startled. "I-i think?"

"Okay...", the red haired human mumbled and led the other to his bedroom door. "That's my bedroom, you can go in already, I gotta take care of some business first...", Mark said and could just barely keep himself from grumbling the last few words out, before he headed back to the bathroom.

Jack went into the bedroom and hopped on the bed, before yelping again.

After a few minutes, the American opened the door to his bedroom and gulped. Shit, he couldn't see the neko clearly before, but now in the well illuminated bedroom, Mark could easily see how nice the other looked now. Jack seemed to have aged at least five years I'm five seconds! He was very good looking. And damn, did the red haired human want to tap that!

Jack looked visibly flustered, his cheeks red. "Um...." He fiddled with the shirt which for better now.

Mark licked his lips sensually. Unintentional, since he didn't want the neko to get any ideas. Even if those would have been the correct ones.

"Uh.....hi?" Jack said awkwardly, his knees to his chest.

"Hello", the American spoke in a deep and sensual tone of voice. Why was he acting like this? Mark knew he was scaring the smaller male, but Jack was simply too cute and now he suddenly had sex appeal as well. How was he supposed to resist the neko anymore now?

Jack blushed at Marks tone of voice. Damn it, and why were all these images running through his head? His tail wrapped around him and his ears twiched. "This is.....strange."

"I think I know what happened now, you reached you sexual maturity. As half cat you reach it earlier than normal humans would. And you are also driving me crazy. I want you so badly~", Mark cooed and kissed the other's temple, before he pushed him down onto the bed.

Jack blushed even more, as Mark pushed him down on the bed. "M-Master", he stammered.

"Yes, kitten? I will take good care of you, don't worry~", Mark nearly groaned and unbuttoned his own flannel on the smaller male's body.

Jack blushed more, as Mark undid the shirt, exposing his body.

"The moment I met you, I was already intrigued by your snow white skin and what a nice contrast it was to your hair. And now I'm noticing, it does the same thing for your nipples~", the American cooed and slight teased the other's nipples with his fingers.

"Ah~" Jack let out a soft moan, enjoying the feeling.

"You are so sensitive, it's cute~", Mark complimented the neko and squeezed and lightly pulled his nipples, before he nibbled on one of them with his teeth.

"Ah~" Jack moaned softly again, enjoying the sensation.

"But maybe you would like something else more~" And with these words, Mark leaned back, put the other's legs over his thighs and started stroking both of their half-hard cocks together, rubbing them against each other as well.

"Ah~" Jack moaned at the pleasure Mark was giving him. "M-master~"

"You... like that?", the American groaned out, as he felt himself get harder. "Are you okay with more, or should we leave it at jerking off together for now, Jack?"

"M-More...P-Please~" Jack moaned. "Please Master~"

How could anyone resist the little neko anymore now? Mark knew he definitely couldn't. So he leaned over the other and grabbed the lube from his bedside table. "I'm going to spread you now. Your behind to be more precise. Are you okay with that?"

Jack nodded, his cheeks flushed. He wanted more, definitely.

The red haired human nodded in turn and put some lube on two fingers. "Don't get startled, this will feel strange at first...", he mumbled as he slowly pushed one finger into the small entrance of his neko.

The neko slightly gasped as Mark put a finger into him.

"Relax and it'll feel good soon~", Mark advised as he started to move his finger inside him, curling and thrusting it gently. He leaned forward, through Jack's legs, and first kissed him on the forehead and then on the lips. "You are doing great", the American reassured his new flat mate.

Jack mewed quietly at the feeling of Marks finger inside of him.

'So he does enjoy it' the redhead thought to himself and soon slipped the second digit in. Of course after he gave the other male a warning.

This time jack gave a small moan as Mark put another.

"You like that~? Then you'll like, what I'll do to you later even more~" Mark whispered into the neko's ear and started scissoring and thrusting the two fingers inside him.

The neko moaned again. "M-master...."

"I'll make you feel good~", the red haired human promised his partner and pulled the fingers out. But he only put some more lube on them and a third finger, before he pushed all three of the slippery digits back into Jack's behind, thrusting them soon after.

Jack let out another moan as Mark put in three fingers.

"You tell me, when you're ready and think you can handle this~" Mark said smugly and gave a nod towards his hard-on. He must have undressed in between one of these posts. Or Johnny was just simply too lazy to write a post about it. [Fourth Wall Status: Broken]

"I-im ready." Jack said, his ears twitching.