5. Growing Up

"Did you like it?" the American asked, rolling onto his side to look at his flat mate and now probably partner.

Jack blushed. "Y-yeah. I did."

"Good~", Mark cooed and got up. "I'm gonna get a washcloth to clean us. Especially you", he said with a chuckle and disappeared in the adjacent bathroom.

Jack layed there, thinking about what just happened. He smiled.

"Okay, here you go~", the brown eyed male spoke as he handed the neko a washcloth, while he cleaned himself with his own.

The neko cleaned himself off, and smiled at Mark.

"So... Cuddles?" Mark asked, getting closer to the other.

Jack nodded and cuddled up to Mark.

A big smile was on the American's lips, as he pulled his neko into a tight embrace. "So... Do you want to repeat this at some point?" he asked and kissed the greenette’s cheek.

Jack nodded. "Yeah. That would be fun."

"So does that mean, we are lovers now?" Mark asked and felt a big grin show up on his face.

Jack smiled and nodded, cuddling up to Mark and nuzzling his neckm

The American yawned, pulled Jack close and partially onto his chest. "Good night, my little kitty", he mumbled as he closed his eyes, soon to be asleep.

Jack purred and fell asleep soon after.

The red haired human was woken up by a slightly heavier weight on his shoulder, than he remembered falling asleep to. Looking down on himself, he saw why, Jack had grown bigger over night. And in this instance bigger was definitely better.

Jack was snuggled up to Mark, his ears laying flat, and his tail wrapped around Marks waist.

'Oh shit', Mark thought to himself, as he noticed how the neko's tail was laying on top of and tickling the skin of his member. He tried to get away or move it, but neither could he get out of Jack's iron grip, nor did the tail want to stay away from his crotch area. But Mark also didn't want to wake his partner up, so he tried to come up with another idea.

Jack nuzzled Mark is his sleep, purring.

Mark was meanwhile getting more and more uncomfortable, as he kept on trying to push the tail off, which just brought it back and made it wipe over his cock again. Said genital was slowly getting affected by all this, soon going half erect.

Jack soon yawned and blinked his eyes open.

The brown eyed male groaned, as he felt the other and especially his tail move. Finally, the neko was awake. "J-Jack, could you please take your tail away from my dick?" he asked the obvious question.

Jack blushed and moved his tail. "S-sorry."

"Nothing bad happened yet, so don't worry", Mark gave back. Well except for his forming hard-on.

"Oh.....Ok....." Jack said, cuddling up to him.

"C-Could you not", the red haired human groaned. The skin on skin contact was not at all helping his little boner problem.

"O-oh.....Ok...." Jack scooted away.

"I'll take care of this", Mark spoke and nodded towards his cock, which was seeking attention, before he sat down on the side of the bed.

"Um....Ok." Jack said, sitting up.

Even if the American didn't understand how he could be horny again, so short after they had had sex, but he would have to do something against it, so he got up and went to the bathroom. After a bit of grumbling he got started and jerked himself off, thinking about the now grown up neko in his bedroom and on his bed.

Jack sat in the bed, slightly confused.

A muffled moan could be heard from the bathroom, before Mark returned to the bedroom, his hands slightly damp.