Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was today.

Today should be filled with more innocence as well as laughter and being pure. Right?

Of course I'm right – I'm Jimin.

But despite knowing this, Jimin knew the morning wasn't exactly as holy as he thought it would be.

Why?

Because it seemed Jungkook is having his first wet dream. 

The boy let out an audible little mumbling moan that was clear to Jimin's ears. "D-Daddy..." His body clung against the vampire's side, a leg wrapped around his waist and his fingers gripping occasionally onto his shirt as Jungkook's face looked like he was in immense pleasure.

Jimin had his arm wrapped around Jungkook's back, cribbing him safety into his body yet he was very confused about Kookie's behaviour. "Why are you so horny right now?" He huffed aloud. Creasing his brows slightly, Jimin tried figuring it out. That is, until just seconds later he let out a little chuckling sigh.

"Is this because we haven't had sex?" He looked down at the unresponsive boy with amusement. "We haven't had sex in like, what, three weeks?" Jimin brought his free hand against Jungkook's leg to massage it sensually. He raised an eyebrow, brought his hand against the younger's obviously hard penis over his clothes, and gave it an experimental squeeze.

"Ahhh... F-Fuck yeah..." An extremely whiny and girlish gasp escaped Jungkook's lips.

Jimin let an entertained smirk crawl on his lips. "You are one dirty boy." He watched the boy let out a long string of a low note as if to respond to whatever it was that was happening in his dream.

"Is Daddy making you feel good, baby boy?" He felt Kookie immediately roll his hips onto his thigh.

"D-Daddy...! N-Not there~" A lazy smile cracked on the younger boy's face before he gasped and continued to dry hump Jimin. "Fuuuuuuckkkkkkk, Baby's 'n heat 'gain...!"

Oh... "Damn, you really liked that roleplay didn't you?" Jimin stroked him a little as he watched Jungkook's breathing hitch faster. His fingers twitched and dug deeper in the fabric of Jimin's shirt. This was how he knew he was getting close already.

"Ooh... Jiiimmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin~" It came out raspier than Jimin thought. But hey, he could definitely still help his baby cum even in wet dreams.

The vampire slapped Jungkook's butt and watched as he flinched in his sleep. "Who, baby?"

"D-Da...y...!" Kookie's mouth gaped open greedily. His tongue seemed to swirl out of his lips, almost as if he was kissing someone in his mind. ""Ah... Your cock fillsh me up so m... Ahhh!" Jungkook squirmed and rubbed his legs together furiously. Jimin made sure to help that little problem down below while he rubbed him furiously. "... Gn... Cmm...!"

"This is one aggressive wet dream." Jimin muttered with a smile. "Am I really that good in dreams, too?"

Kookie's breathing seemed to calm down as his eyes fluttered open. He pushed himself off of Jimin's chest, completely oblivious as to what had happened to him or what Jimin did. His hand rubbed his lazy eyes when he pushed the covers off his back and flopped them by his side lazily.

"Good morning, Princess."

His squinting eyes shot up to the man and it showed clear judgement. "I'm not a girl." 

"Maybe so, but you love it."

Jungkook ignored him, feeling a strange foreign feeling in his pants. Jimin smirked mentally, waiting for him to freak out or for him to look at Jimin with confused eyes. Jimin watched Jungkook's face slowly become alarmed and moved his body so he sat against the edge of the bed.