Q & A answers

-jeonkookie 's questions!

"iJUST WANT TO ASK WHAT KINK DOES JIMIN HAVe."

Jungkook, looks at Jimin with an amused half smirk. "What kind of kink do you have?" 

Jimin clears his throat and shifts his legs around. "Well," He started. Jimin looks at you, full of seriousness. "I think I developped the Daddy kink thanks to Jungkook. As a bottom... I like to be name degraded. A lot."

CuriousGirl2000's questions!

"Yes! I would like to know when was the exact moment that Jungkook started to fall in love with Jimin. And he said he was straight😏 I'm guessing he's only gay for Jimin"

"Yay, one for me!" Jimin inhaled and got himself comfortable as Jungkook smiled. "This one's something I haven't talked about before..." Jungkook held onto Jimin's hand, having a little difficulty.

"I think I started loving him... Well, I wanted to love him when he was calling me nice things- it's not something even my parents did. He sounded like someone who cared for me and I think other than the-the sex, I really liked feeling loved."

Jungkook also blushed, "Yes, I'm gay only for this big toe! But I am sure I am bisexual... Now."

hey_stob_it_ 's questions!

"Has jimin ever thought of turning Jungkook into a vampire like himself?"

Jungkook and Jimin exchange a look. "Well..." Jimin started, "If you remember in the chapter with us going to the cemetery, Jungkook seems to have his own answer." Jimin then nodded, looking back at you. "But- yes, I have, before Jungkook had his cemetery idea."

"I know JiHope has fucked but the real question is how many times?"

Jimin slowly grew an awkward smile and chuckled. "Oh, I mean..." He brushed his hair out of his face, opening his mouth but Hobi suddenly jumped in.

"I fucked him a lot!"

Jimin gasped and shoved him. "Yes, yes he did. When we were still trying to understand ourselves."

Jungkook blushed, but at the same time thinking of Jimin being powerbottomed by Hobi was kind of hot.

"Will NamJin and Tae ever come into the story"

"Actually, Author-nim has been thinking about it. But she doesn't know how to bring them all in, in one story..." Jungkook explained.

"Will there be anymore angst? If so, don't"

Jimin, Jungkook and Hobi all look at each other and sweat. "Can't promise you that..."

"Will there be any other pets?"

Jimin crosses his arms and places a leg over his other. "No. I told Jungkook that's the only pet he's going to get." 

"But Jiimmiiiinnn.....!" 

"No." 

"What if Jimin's favorite food (other than Jungkook)? And vise versa?"

"Mmm... I like anything Jungkook likes."

"Wha- Jimin! You like steak!"

"Yeah, okay. I do. And anything you like." Jimin looks at you, pointing to Jungkook with his thumb. "He likes pineapples."

"What type of dog does Jikook have?"

"We have a nine month old husky puppy. Author-nim's favourite dog." Jimin winked, a grin showing around his fangs. "His name's still a secret."

"Can Jimin die? Or does he have to be killed?"

"I am a vampire, so no, I can't die from old age or disease or anything like that. But yes, there is a few ways I can be killed. And it's not pleasant."

"Jimin said he was a special type of vampire, are there any other types of vampires?"

Jimin, looking away for a second and leaning back in his chair. "Why the fuck are all the questions on me??? Ahem, not that I mind of course."

Jungkook and Hobi rolled their eyes.

"Well, I guess so. Hobi's power is almost something like hypnotism."

"These vampires possess the normal vampire skills, but can they turn into a bats themselves?"

"That's just a stupid myth. Only dracula can do that weird shit and he's not even real." Jimin scoffed.

"Jimin be nice." Jungkook said.

"I am! But dracula sucks! He's too dramatic!"

"Okay okay- next question!"

"Jungkook, when Jhope and Jimin fucked you at the same time how did your butthole not rip in half?"

Jimin smirked, looking at Jungkook. 

"O-Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said next question so soon..." 

Hobi chuckled and looked at you. "His ass was already pretty stretched when he was fucked by Yoongi with those anal beads still in him. Plus the help of my big d-"

Jungkook slapped his hands on the boy's mouth with a face the colour of red. "Ne-Next question!!" 

"Jhope, (I'm not sure if it was already mentioned but) how old are you in vampire years?"

"Finally a question for me!" Hobi grinned. "Okay, yes. I mentioned it in this book I think- I'm about a hundred years old." 

"Old man..." Jungkook whispered.

"Want to say that to my face, sweetheart?" 

Jungkook perked his chin up. "Old man!" 

Hobi growled in his throat, yet it wasn't full of anger. It was almost like he was aroused...? But before Hoseok could get the chance to makeout with the boy, Jimin sighed and pushed him away by the forehead.

"This is turning into a clusterfuck."

yogurtjk 's questions!

"hey hobi (or yoongs idk) have you ever wanted to get in jk's pants, or would you date him"

"Oh, I have." He bit his lip, "And yes, I'd date the little bean. I wouldn't mind calling our entire relationship polyamorous, Yoongi included."

Yoongi walks in, an eminent little pout on his face. 

"What's wrong, Princess?" 

"Nothing."

Hobi pulled him in so he sat on his lap. "What's wrong?" 

"They didn't ask me a question."  

"It's okay. There'll be another Q & A later." 

"Anyway, that's all for today, folks!" Jungkook bumped in. "Thank you for all the lovely questions, we feel a lot more closer to you guys now. Hopefully you feel the same..."

"Of course they do. Who wouldn't like you, Kookie?' Jimin teased. "See you in the next chapter, whenever Author-nim is free!" 

is dead from all the questions i cant yall are so weird <3