Important Facts!!!

Hi guys, this is my first time writing something like this so please no hate comments but if you have a suggestion or advice for me to improve my writing then please tell me and if you want to add something to the story to make the plot better then, by all means, tell me.😇

Important facts:
The girl's name is going to be Twilight. In this book, she starts off at 10 years old. Her mom is a childhood friend of Bruce (her name is Delilah) but she went away a couple of years after Bruce's parents died because her father wanted her closer to the family. Talia hated Delilah because their father, Ra's al Ghul, favored his youngest daughter over his oldest.

Delilah was an amazing fighter and an amazing detective. She was smart and rational and let's just say calling her sexy was an understatement. Bruce slowly fell in love with her but before he could tell her she had left, leaving a heartbroken Bruce behind. It's not like she wanted to but she had to, for his safety. 3 years after Talia had Damian, Delilah was able to go visit Bruce but Talia being Talia drugged Delilah and Bruce which led to a night of passion between the two old friends. Twilight was the outcome.

Twilight has brown hair and violet eyes and she is the most innocent person you would ever meet. She is both the smartest and the most clueless person to have ever been born. Twilight has constant nightmares due to the fact that she saw her mom die in front of her eyes but she believes that what she saw was a dream due to something that is part of the plot. Surprisingly she is a happy little girl who would never hurt anyone even though she is trained in multiple fighting styles.

Bruce is 39 years old
Alfred is 68 years old
Dick is 25 years old
Jason is 21 years old
Tim is 16 years old
Damian is 13 years old
Twilight is 10 years old

I hope that you enjoy my story and please don't leave rude comments and don't forget to give me suggestions on how to make the story better.