Fixing 1

Moving-
Just don't move anyone. I know you want to let your readers know that changes happens to everyone. And that it's hard for anyone when they move, but don't. Think of another issue that we face with our everyday lives and write about that.

School-
Why do we always write about school? We all hate it, but still write about it. You don't have to go to school in the first chapter. Why don't let your characters be on vacation, because we all love it!

Meeting-
Let them meet later on in the book, I don't mean like chapter 10, but not the first chapter. When I read a book's first chapter I like to predict who ends up with who. And let me tell you, 90% of the time I'm right. The 10% is either the character dies/moves/just disappeared. When you do that, you twist it up a little and make it more fun for everyone.

Then another thing I've realized is that some authors start their story wrong. They give us a lot of information in the first chapter. Don't tell us the story like:

I'm Emily, I have brown hair and blue eyes. I live with my older brother, Jack. My mother's name is... blah blah blah.

It's just an example. Don't do it! It's boring! Start your story with a bang. Lure your readers in. Make them want to read further.