9 // Parties

Ha. Ha. Ha. HA.

Parties. The place where everyone gets drunk, music booms and they grind.

Wow. I've been to parties. Believe me, I've seen drunk teenagers puking out their guts and let me tell you one thing: it isn't a pretty sight.

I think there is nothing worse than a drunk teenage girl. What a turn off. If I were a guy and a girl drinks, smokes and swears a lot... I wouldn't be interested. To say the truth I would have no respect for her at all. I'm not saying that I have a problem with people doing all that. It's just that girls doing it is- awful.

I'm not saying that it's just awful that girls are doing it because either way drunk teenagers are not a pretty sight. The reason I'm talking about girls specifically is because its almost always the girl who is drunk. (Please remember we're talking about books not irl)

I have friends that smoke and drink, but I don't care. As long as I'm not forced into doing something they can do whatever they want.

I'm not encouraging their bad behaviour, I'm just saying that whatever I tell them, they still would do whatever they want to do. At the end of the day, its their own choice.

So I'm underage, but don't worry I've never been drunk before. Mind ya, I don't drink at all. If alcohol tasted like chocolate, I would've been an alcoholic by now. Alcohol is disgusting.

Okay now for the next part, why does the girl always get drunk when it's her: first party, first time drinking and some outfit change? Really!

Then she gets cornered by a guy and suddenly her hero is there to protect her from the bad guy.

Oh let me guess, he takes her home?

She gets so drunk that she barely remembers what happened the previous night. But the moment she sees the hero all of the memories came flushing back to her.

[Update]

Sorry guys it seems that I sound sexist in this chapter and I agree with you guys. I apologize, that wasn't my intention. Of course its not a great image of a drunk person - no matter which gender. But I wasn't talking about guys in this chapter. I was ranting about how its always drunk girls and that didn't sit right with me.