THE RUIVIN FANTASY 01

Location: Malaysia, Tuas

Purpose: Filming for Code Of Honor

Characters involved: Rui En, Elvin Ng, etc.

Director: 2 XIAODINGDONGS --- FangTongLin and HuXiaoMan

P.S : Don't forget Yu Hang and ZhiJie and Chawanmushi (JiaZhen)

**********DISCLAIMER**********

* EVERYTHING WRITTEN BELOW IS COMPLETELY MADE UP AND THOUGHT OF BY 2 CRAZY FANGIRLS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED TO STOP OR YOU RISK GETTING DIABETES AT A YOUNG AGE. CHARACTERS USED BELOW DO NOT BELONG TO US EITHER. * no matter how much we would love for it to be true * PLEASE DO NOT KILL US IF YOU EVER CHANCE UPON THIS, RUIEN AND ELVIN. WE CAME IN PEACE :D

P.S. ANY EVENTS OR CHARACTERS THAT ARE SIMILAR IN REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. * Other than Rui En and Elvin Ng obviously *

CHAPTER 1

-Rui En's POV-

I laid on his chest, listening to the slow rhythmic and yet soothing sounds of his heartbeat. This was the first time I was in such close proximity of him. He seemed to be giving off a tender yet masculine aura off him. I snuggled under the covers, giving him a little shock. " What are you doing? Do you feel uncomfortable? " he whispered softly. His gaze seemed to penetrate through my soul, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. I shook my head head gently and whispered back " I was just adjusting. Don't mind me okay? " At the moment I talked though , a sudden "cut!" echoed through the room. " You guys aren't supposed to talk! You should be sleeping okay? Let's retake it. Rolling, and action!" the drama's director said exasperatedly.

I lightly rested my head on his chest again, still feeling slightly awkward, However, as we progressed throughout the shoot, I started to feel more comfortable, even when when he placed his arm around me. He was so gentle, yet, at the same time, he made me feel secure in his arms. It was as if they were custom made for me. It felt so right, I would not have mind staying there forever. Urgh, what on earth was I thinking? Focus Rui En, stop daydreaming. Take deep breaths, you can do it. He suddenly tightened his grip on my shoulder. Oh gosh, what on earth is he doing to my poor heart? My heart started beating, faster and faster, pounding in my ears. How I wished I could remain there. "Okay, CUT! GOOD TAKE!" The director shouted, spoiling my little moment of peace. Elvin released my shoulder and sat up, looking straight into my eyes. "That...was okay, right?" He paused slightly before continuing, "Was it better than just now? I hope you did not mind me putting my hands around you. I just felt that would seem more realistic to our viewers. " Hearing that, I started to flush a slight red. I couldn't possibly tell him that I was dreaming of staying in his arms forever right? And furthermore, how could I say no to something that would improve the quality of the show. I decided to give him my standard answer of replying awkward questions, in situations where I didn't know how to react. "Piak!" a resounding smack could be heard throughout the studio. I laughed sheepishly and continued "uhhmm...it was quite a good idea. I actually found it pretty cute too"

Oh my gosh, did I just say that? I mentally face palmed myself. " What I meant to say was, I found that quite innovative. I think it will really help the audience connect better to us. " I said, hastily changing my answer. There, that would be the professional and standard answer that everyone expects me to give. It was actually a small regret of mine that I had so many words left unspoken because it does not suit my image. An ice queen must always remain an ice queen. And also the fact that a small slip of tongue could lead to a major catastrophe in my career. That was the price to pay for having such a successful career and the fact that I was usually tight-lipped about my private life. Wait, I should be a bit more humble, right? How about, a price to pay for choosing this career which puts each and every single one of my actions in the limelight. Yes, that definitely sounds better.

"Oh really? " Elvin said doubtfully, with his eyebrows raised and arms folded. And thus also snapping me out of my thoughts. " Are you sure it wasn't because you suddenly decided to fall in love with me right?" He continued, with an arrogant look on that haughty face of his. My mouth gaped open, before I shut it again. "I, I...You're thinking too much into it. Don't put words in my mouth." I retaliated, poking him in the shoulders. " Looks like somebody really changed in terms of character, huh, I even expected a death glare from you. Seems like my speculations were spot-on. " He stuck his tongue out at me playfully. " Stop being so childish. That would be the main reason why I would never accept you as my boyfriend." I said dramatically, even tossing my hair for an extra effect. " I never said that you needed to be my girlfriend. What was it you said just now again...oh yeah. Don't put words in my mouth." He grinned back. I grinned back at him, a little out of behaviour for my usually "cold" personality. I really detest those reporters sometimes. They are always trying to make a mountain out of a molehill whenever I don't smile or I don't socialize much. Seriously, the only reason why I act like that is because that is my true personality. I see no reason to pacify another person when I am not close to them or act as if I was having fun when I was clearly not. Acting itself is already what I do on a daily basis and I don't like to do that during my personal time when I have a choice.

"Rui En? Are you still there?" I snapped back into reality. " The director told us that we can leave already. How about we, catch a bite together? " Elvin said, his hands jammed inside his pant pocket, his face a usually happy and relaxed picture started to fluster and tense up."Huh? Oh. It's fine. I can just have my cup noodles. You go on with the rest. Anyway, I feel a bit tired so I guess I will be sleeping in today. Thanks anyways. " I said, and I imagined I had that wry smile on my face that everyone said I always had whenever I feel tired or irritated.

"But how can you just have that for dinner? It's not nutritious enough. You should be eating healthy meals. You're already way too skinny. It's better to get a proper meal once in a while considering that these few days you also have been eating the same things. And anyway, you would still look attractive no matter how fat or thin you are." He said, mumbling his last sentence. " Wait, what did you just say? I didn't manage to catch that. And since when were you my mother? So naggy! " I said. " You didn't hear it? I said, you would be fat if you continue eating your cup noodles and nobody would ever watch your shows anymore." He replied, with a teasing smirk on his face. 'Piak!' Once again, resounding loud smack filled throughout the studio. "Can you stop doing that? It actually hurts you know. For goodness sake, you're a girl, please act like one! So boisterous..I wouldn't be surprised if nobody wants you and you get left on the shelf." 'Piak!' I decided to "award" his sexist as well as insulting remarks with another one of my hits. "Elvin Ng Choon Siong. Say that again and...and try me. See if you dare do it again..." "Okay, okay. I promise not to tease you anymore. You win, you win. I swear." Elvin finally said, with his hands faced towards the sky, as if he was surrendering to me.

"Okay, okay, that's enough for me too. I'm heading back to the hotel now. See you tommorow for the shoot." I said. "Oh, already? So early? Would you want to stay a little...." Elvin replied.

"Sorry what was that again?"

"Oh no, nothing. I, uh, I just asked you to have an early night. And uh see you..." He stuttered.

Wait. Was that a look of disappointment and regret I just saw? It must be me daydreaming again. Come on snap out of it...I must differentiate reel life from real life. " Yeah, see you tomorrow. Have fun with the team tonight." And with that, I packed up my things and headed up to my hotel room which was a mere five minutes walk away.

---End of Chapter One---

-1344 words-

Hey dear readers and rangels! Thanks for reading up to this point :D We really truly appreciate it and do leave some constructive feedbacks for us to improve~ This is purely our own imagination and does not represent all rangels or ruivin shippers. We hope you will respect our fanfic no matter how weird and crazy it is! Once again, the above is NOT A TRUE EVENT and is based purely on our imagination of what goes on behind the scenes though it's impossible for it to happen. We hope you will respect each and every character in this story and this fanfiction that we have written:))

P.S Do votement :) ( vote and comment ) They are the little actions that keeps us writing.

Toodles with much luff<3,

YT and KX