THE RUIVIN FANTASY 05

**********DISCLAIMER**********

* EVERYTHING WRITTEN BELOW IS COMPLETELY MADE UP AND THOUGHT OF BY 2 CRAZY FANGIRLS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED TO STOP OR YOU RISK GETTING DIABETES AT A YOUNG AGE. CHARACTERS USED BELOW DO NOT BELONG TO US EITHER. * no matter how much we would love for it to be true * PLEASE DO NOT KILL US IF YOU EVER CHANCE UPON THIS, RUIEN AND ELVIN. WE CAME IN PEACE :D
P.S. ANY EVENTS OR CHARACTERS THAT ARE SIMILAR IN REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. * Other than Rui En and Elvin Ng*

CHAPTER 5

* Rui En's POV *

" Good morning, this is your automated morning wake up call. You are not obliged to reply back. We hope you will continue to enjoy your time here! Thank you! " The annoying wake up call for me rang at exactly 6 sharp and the sharp tunes of a fake rooster call filled the room. " Can't a girl get some decent sleep around here? " I groaned out loud, removing the covers from my head as I peeked out from beneath the blankets, surveying the room. Blinking my eyes rapidly while stretching my arms and legs a bit, I headed into the bathroom to wash up. I had an <iweekly> shoot scheduled for today and had to wake up earlier so as to get ready for the special Code of Honor cover page. It would be with Elvin...but I wasn't exactly looking forward to it this time after what happened yesterday. I couldn't imagine how awkward it would be, especially after how harsh I was to him last night. I really hope he wouldn't bear a grudge towards me, although I would be quite curious of what it would be like if that ever happens. Despite my cold attitude towards him over the years, Elvin had never once lost his temper or felt annoyed, but instead managed to take it into his stride and learnt not to do a particular thing or action when I got really angry after his pranks backfired. Like that time I caught him in a particular prank he was going to pull on me...

The very first time the best onscreen couple award was given and it was awarded to me and Elvin already. I remembered that day was something I would treasure and remember forever. It was solid proof that my beliefs about being able to portray a sweet and loving couple without having to do intimate scenes was respected by others. It symbolized that people had acknowledged the fact that I was able to stick to my guts and still pull through even though I stood alone amongst many others in this industry. The feeling that someone could have been inspired by this truly meant a lot to me. Even though it was not good to take what everyone says to heart, I still do take note of what my fans' comments about me are. After the celebration, which was show 1, Elvin decided to surprise me with a whole makeup basket full of my favourite brands. Since my skin was slightly more sensitive as compared to others, I could not use the makeup that was provided by the makeup unit at mediacorp and instead had to buy my own. When I use products that did not agree with my skin, I'll start to have large red rashes appearing on my skin. That is why I'm always very careful on what kind of makeup I use, despite me being a makeup junkie that likes to rummage through drugstores now and then for new and different makeup products, experimenting with them and finding the one that suited me the most. . So upon receiving Elvin's gift, I was really delighted as my makeup supplies was running low but yet I still didn't have time to buy new ones. I remembered that I even gave Elvin a hug as I muttered my thanks to him time and time again. However as I was saying my thanks, I remembered Elvin's body starting to stiffen and I just dismissed it as pure nervousness that he finally got one hug from me after working together so long ."Perhaps he thinks I might start beating him, that's why he's like this " I remembered, the exact thoughts I was thinking at that moment. Just as he was about to say something to me though, my manager suddenly came forward, saying he had possibly found the ' The One ' perfect outfit for me to wear for show 2 of Star Awards 2010. I was really excited then, as I been trying on outfit after outfit for about a past week or so but had yet to find ' The One '. And how do I know that outfit is ' The One '? Well, that would be when I felt confident in the outfit, basically it was based on my intuition. What I felt would fit my personality and was comfortable yet still 'me'. And most of the time so far, I managed to hit the bulleye on my fashion choices so far. Looking back at Elvin apologetically, I shrugged towards him and started to follow my manager back. However, I never knew what a disastrous decision that was. Until now, I would still think back to this incident from time to time and blame myself for not listening to Elvin on what he was going to tell me.