THE RUIVIN FANTASY 04

**********DISCLAIMER**********

* EVERYTHING WRITTEN BELOW IS COMPLETELY MADE UP AND THOUGHT OF BY 2 CRAZY FANGIRLS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED TO STOP OR YOU RISK GETTING DIABETES AT A YOUNG AGE. CHARACTERS USED BELOW DO NOT BELONG TO US EITHER. * no matter how much we would love for it to be true * PLEASE DO NOT KILL US IF YOU EVER CHANCE UPON THIS, RUIEN AND ELVIN. WE CAME IN PEACE :D

P.S. ANY EVENTS OR CHARACTERS THAT ARE SIMILAR IN REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. * Other than Rui En, Elvin Ng, Taylor Swift and the sandman obviously *

CHAPTER 4

* Rui En's POV *

"Oww! Oh my gosh. Why did you do that? Are you trying to ensure that I would never be able to celebrate Father's Day? " Elvin yelled, groaning in pain, with him curled up in a protective ball.

" I'm so sorry, I'm just so...I, I...I didn't know how to react. Why on earth did you even do that in the first place? Don't you know I hate it when people try to get intimate with me. No matter what, you should have never crossed the line without my permission. It was your mistake. Get out of my room" I snapped back at him, while pushing him out of my room.

Embarrassed by the sudden show of affection Elvin gave me that left my head spinning, I slammed the door shut and slumped down on the ground, trying to get some sense for such a mind boggling action that Elvin did as I got up. Plopping my body onto the bed, I began to finally let the events that had taken place within the past thirty or so minutes sink in...we were sprawled on the floor of a hotel carpeted corridor, right outside my room, teasing and tickling each other, and arguing, well sort of...or flirting would be a better word? I had no idea what to think of that peck on my cheek of course..it was way too, well, sudden. But of course, why did he even do that in the first place? Was it because we were getting closer and it was just a moment of foolishness? Or was it a mistake and he was too into character, especially right after today's shoot or was it that he --- no, we --- leaned in too close and thus accidentally shared that private and never to be revealed moment...or was it something we both were willing to share. Did that mean that..his feelings for me were maybe the same as my feelings for him? Perhaps, well just maybe, our relationship was brought to a much higher level, even before we knew it. Perhaps we had advanced further from a close friendship and bond onscreen, but it was lead to a stronger and sweeter one offscreen. Perhaps we never knew it, but our feelings for each other started ever since we met on that very first day? Perhaps he was actually the one who was slowly melting away my 'frozen heart', allowing me to trust him more, just like he did in the shows we were in together. And then we....possibly just, well, just perhaps....we had fallen in love, long before we thought we would?

Maybe I was really just reading too much into it already. I decided that it would be best to just leave the topic aside first and clear my thoughts for a good night's sleep, for tomorrow we had a photoshoot scheduled for < iweekly >. A soak in the bathtub would be the right thing to calm down my frazzled nerves, especially when accompanied by a Yankee Candle lit at the side and my favorite lavender bathsalts. That combination would definitely calm me down. I started preparing my bathtub, adding the bathsalt first, followed by turning on the two taps, with the warm water flowing at a faster rate than the other. Afterwards, I went to my luggage and took out my favourite pajamas, bringing in my iPad at the same time. I started playing music from my playlist and left the electronic device next to the sink before hanging my pajamas on the hook of the wall directly opposite my bathroom door. After ensuring there was sufficient water, I dipped a finger in. Ahh, it was the perfect temperature, slightly warmer than the ones I used to have. I took a deep breath, the scent of lavender had already filled the room with its slightly sweet smell, immediately calming my senses. This was definitely my definition of pure bliss. And I really needed it tonight, especially after all that had happened.