THE RUIVIN FANTASY 09

-elvin's POV-

"Don't worry. You're worth everything that I've done for you."

And cue the awkward silence. I looked down, grinning. I coughed, scratching my head awkwardly, taking it as a joke as a mean to ease up the tension in the room. When I lifted my head, I realised that she was watching my every move. Without even realizing, she stared, straight into my eyes, and I stared back. They were shining, full of life, as if a dancing fire, glistening under the smallest bit of light. And in it reflected---me. My heart was pulsating, quicker and quicker at each moment. She seemed to have a sort of wistful look, as if lost in her train of thoughts, lost in her own world, lost in my eyes. I started to lean in slowly before seeing the sparks of alarm going off. Her eyes, those warm pools of chocolate brown that seemed to suck my soul in. Her mouth that quirked up when she got happy or angry. It was especially endearing when she pouted. I leaned in, slowly, and tried my luck. Her checks were now flushed and it really added to how attractive her entire look at that moment was, which I though was impossible. She smiled, just faintly, and her eyes went to her feet. That little dab of ice cream left on her cheek, her smooth silky hair, her absolutely bare and smooth face, her expressions, her facial features, her every little movement....she was irresistible. But I couldn't do it. Stop, control. yourself. Elvin, this is not a show, this is REAL LIFE. Get a hold of yourself, she's not just anyone. She's RuiEn for crying out loud!
Ugh, what on earth was I about to do...I had the urge to just collide into her and kiss her, straight on the lips, and just not care about anything else or anyone else around us, but I just knew I wouldn't dare to. I can't possibly do that. I didn't want to care about the consequences and just do what my heart wanted to. But I needed to care, and I did a lot, because it was her. Brushing the thoughts aside, I smirked a little as I decided what to do now instead of kissing her. I pinched her nose, just slightly, whispering into her ears, "You have no idea how much I like you and me in this position man. And I see you seem to enjoy it more than I do..." She immediately blushed a deep red, laughing just slightly and then pushed me off her. " You little pervert! Go back to your room! " I shrugged and said " Your loss babe. But I know you like it deep down okay. " I said, before getting smacked very loudly on the shoulder for saying that. "Really really, it's kind of late now and I sort of want to, you know...sleep." She looked toward the door, hinting very obviously that she needed her rest. "Are you sure you don't need me around. To take care of you from potential dangers? Such as a zombie apocalypse or the monsters hiding in your closets? Are you sure you won't need me when you have nightmares? Are you sure you don't need this caring little teddy bear next to you for you to cuddle to, for safety, for warmth? Hey, just saying, but I could sing you lullabies too"
She guffawed out loud at once, upon hearing what I said about the zombie apocalypse and about sleeping with her. She really had no clue what I felt about her at all. I could hear her sweet laughter ringing in my ears as she asked me out loud "你.....你是不是吃错药了?" I laughed out loud and said incredulously "什么吃错药!是没吃药!I've gone crazy, don't you remember? I've gone crazy for you, you basket. I've been high on the love-ruien pill today, yesterday, and well scratch that. I've been high on the love-ruien pill everyday. " Upon saying that, I stared straight into her eyes, without breaking eye contact with her. She gulped nervously, before laughing our cheerily " I know you're joking. That was a good one though. hahaha... " She ended the conversation quickly after that for once. " It's so late already and we still have to wake up early for the photoshoot tomorrow! Go back to your room and let me rest already! " I laughed cheekily and even sent her a loud goodbye call as I proceeded down the corridor " Goodnight my dear! " I then heard her loud mutter from a distance away " I'm not your dear or anyone's for that matter! " I laughed to myself and then headed back to my hotel room for a rest. Hmm, she wasn't mine or anyone else' dear, but that just meant that there would be a possibility, since she was single. I stood a chance, and I was sure not going to let that slip by. Tomorrow would be our photoshoot, and I decided to take advantage of that, since afterwards we would have nothing on.
- Rui En's POV-