THE RUIVIN FANTASY 06

**********DISCLAIMER**********

* EVERYTHING WRITTEN BELOW IS COMPLETELY MADE UP AND THOUGHT OF BY 2 CRAZY FANGIRLS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED TO STOP OR YOU RISK GETTING DIABETES AT A YOUNG AGE. CHARACTERS USED BELOW DO NOT BELONG TO US EITHER. * no matter how much we would love for it to be true * PLEASE DO NOT KILL US IF YOU EVER CHANCE UPON THIS, RUIEN AND ELVIN. WE CAME IN PEACE :D
P.S. ANY EVENTS OR CHARACTERS THAT ARE SIMILAR IN REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. * Other than Rui En and Elvin Ng*

Chapter 6

Rui En's POV

" There it's done. The stain is gone. Though I must say that you did look cute with it. " he said, laughing and teasing me about it. Still slightly dazed by what just happened, I just shook my head wryly and said, " Maybe you'll look cuter with it then ". Saying that, I dipped my hand into the little tub of strawberry jam and decided to make a little 'masterpiece' on his face. He lunged backwards --- in shock and also in defence --- but since he was sitting down in a chair, there was really nothing much he could do to defend himself. Accepting his fate reluctantly, he stuck his lips in a pout while pleading with me " Please try to make it as unembarrassing as possible. " I let out a fake evil laughter while smirking at him. " You really think I would let such a good opportunity to go to waste? " He then proceeded to close his eyes, while his hands were held in a position somewhat similar to a prayer. I guffawed at his childish antics before proceeding on creating the masterpiece. I started making quick strokes on his face, trying to hold back my laughter at the same time that I was doing it. By the time I was done, he really fitted the description of a typical childish 4-year old boy, with a milo-stained T-shirt and strawberry jam streaks across his face. In fact, the strategically placed strawberry jam that looked like a blusher adding some redness to his cheek actually looked like an awfully yummy lip gloss that I would not mind trying out. Wait what? Obviously I would mind, it's on his mouth for goodness sake. Seriously, what is wrong with me? But if he actually was a girl, this shade of 'lipstick' wouldn't be too bad. Maybe some eyeliner might do the trick to catch the attention of others towards those sparkling brown pools of his that could charm anyone, female or male at any age. Not like he needed it to catch my attention. No, I have to stop. My thoughts are running wild again...but thinking about it, he would have looked pretty funny. Though, I was serious when I said he could charm anyone. Like that time I wanted to buy something whilst we were filing in Japan, but neither of us had brought money and nobody we knew was near us.

"Oh my gosh, this is so cute!" I squealed excitedly, as I held up a little white and pink bear that had a polka dotted ribbon tied around it's neck. I was really mesmerized by it. Don't tell anyone, but I actually had a little bear collection at home in the privacy of my room. But I had never let anyone know that. After all, how could the ice queen keep a collection of supposed warm cuddly stuff such as soft toy bears? That would be way too contradicting in terms of my so called " personality and attitude issues" So I never told anyone about it. Other than my fan club president but that was an accident. She asked me what was my hobby once and without even thinking, I just blurted out that I liked collecting soft toy bears. After all, I was really less wary around my fans so I was usually more open to them compared to others, be it in how I acted around them, or even when I leave a message in the forum. So as I was saying, I was staring at the teddy bear when I suddenly felt a light tap on my shoulders. I turned around and found out it was a little green frog that had a white belly as well as a polka dotted ribbon, just like the one I was holding. "Awwwww! This is so going in my collection as well! It's so furry too...." I took the frog from the unknown hand holding it and placed the two soft toys side by side. "They look compatible, don't they?" I looked down across my shoulders, realizing that it was Elvin who had cheekily crept up behind me, trying to give me a surprise. "You didn't have to be so quiet right? You gave me such a fright! " I said, slapping his shoulder. "And exactly how long have you been here?" I said, pointing the two soft toys towards his face. "Fright? You actually seemed rather delighted to me. Calm down! I'll tell you, I'll tell you. Well let's see, long enough to hear you talk to yourself about how cute the bear was...and long enough to just get a frog that looked like the one you are holding just next to you?" He smiled, nodding towards the frog I was holding. "Wait, how did you...did you steal it? Take it back and return it to the stall owner right now!" I knew that we both didn't have any money with us as we were just given a small break from filming and had left our items in the bus we came from. "Hey, don't blame me alright? I just asked if I could get it first then pay later on as I left my money on the bus. The stall owner trusted me enough and agreed to it. It's that simple. She even gave me an extra ribbon, a blue one. I wouldn't go down that road even if I really wanted to get this for you. Here, take the frog. It's yours now." I placed the bear down and took the frog in my hands. "I'll name him Prickles. His skin colour is like pickle green. Hmm, will you mind if I gave this away to sell it for my fan club to raise a bit of funds?" I looked towards him eagerly. "Well, it's yours now, so it's all up to you. But if you don't mind, could you please keep the ribbon? I have one blue one identical to your green one, so we can both have the same one." He held up his ribbon and pointed to mine. I didn't really know what to say and so he filled in the silence. " It's not anything couple-like or something. It's just that I thought it would be fun to have something that could remind us of the times we spent here. Do you understand?" He asked sincerely, and I couldn't possibly reject him. "Uh, yeah. Sure. Thanks and I think it's time we headed back." Running off, I clutched pickles tightly. That was his first gift to me if I was not wrong, and that ribbon was still hung on my closet door in my room back at home, somewhere where I could see it everyday.