THE RUIVIN FANTASY 03

**********DISCLAIMER**********

* EVERYTHING WRITTEN BELOW IS COMPLETELY MADE UP AND THOUGHT OF BY 2 CRAZY FANGIRLS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED TO STOP OR YOU RISK GETTING DIABETES AT A YOUNG AGE. CHARACTERS USED BELOW DO NOT BELONG TO US EITHER. * no matter how much we would love for it to be true * PLEASE DO NOT KILL US IF YOU EVER CHANCE UPON THIS, RUIEN AND ELVIN. WE CAME IN PEACE :D

P.S. ANY EVENTS OR CHARACTERS THAT ARE SIMILAR IN REAL LIFE ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL. * Other than Rui En and Elvin Ng obviously *

CHAPTER 3

" Elvin!" A loud strangled yell burst out from my seemingly dry throat. I leapt forward anxiously, trying my best to catch him before he falls onto the ground and suffers a head concussion . I could hear the deep pounding of my heart, pumping anxiously at a ridiculously fast rate. At that moment, the only thoughts running through my mind was to save Elvin as well as dreadful scenarios that might happen if he really got injured. I would never be able to forgive myself if harm really befalls Elvin. I really regretted trying to "threaten" him into submission. With all these stray thoughts running amok through my mind, the only thing I could think of and do at that moment was to pull Elvin forward desperately. After struggling and "grabbing air" a few times, I finally managed to plant my hands onto his pants firmly. Knowing I had a firm grip on his clothes now, I then started to tug him forward desperately, not realizing that I was now losing balance due to the excess use of strength. A high-pitched shrill shriek escaped from my mouth when I closed my eye tightly starting to fall towards the carpeted ground rapidly. However, Elvin still managed to swiftly turn me over and let me fall on him as he wrapped his arms protectively around me as we fell.

And at that moment, all I could think of was that I wouldn't mind staying in this position forever, if only I could feel his touch, so close to me everyday. Feeling the bountiful warmth that seemed to be able to spread through me so quickly, listening to and feeling his heartbeat that seemed to be beating as loudly as mine, and at the exact same time too. This moment should have lasted forever.

"Oomph" A loud thud could be heard as we dropped onto the ground. That was when I finally stopped daydreaming in my lala-land and was dropped back to reality. "Agh!" A loud moan could be heard as we fell hard onto the ground.

"You're really heavy you know. If I had known, I would have just let you fall down. It's really high time you start on a low carbs diet. Or stop eating your chicken rice." Elvin grumbled, half teasing and half serious. He supported me up, wrapping his hands around my shoulders and getting to a sitting position....ending with me sitting on his lap.

" I'm not heavy. You're the one who's weak. You can't just ask me to stop eating my chicken rice just because you have no strength at all." I retorted back, slightly hurt by his remark. I decided to swish my hair in his face as a little revenge resulting in him muttering some curses that were way too dirty to repeat. However, he decided to give me some " an eye for an eye " treatment and in turn decided to grab my chin and turn it facing him, intending to tickle me while laughing at my poor tortured face. I had always regretted letting him know I was ticklish during a 'fortunate' encounter while filming, but that's another story. I would always think back to when the secret got let out of the bag and in turn gave Elvin an advantage over me.