Chapter 6: Chances

Jungkook POV

I stare at her sleeping face as I wrap my arms around her, pulling her closer to my bare chest. I run my hand through her hair smelling the scent of her shampoo in the process.

" now that I have you back I am never letting you go" I whisper into her ear then move down to her cheek and plant a kiss. I just hope you can forget the past that way it'd be easier and painless for the both of us.

I feel her trying to get out my grip so I tighten my hold on her and she shoots her eyes open.

"Good morning babe" I whisper into her ear. I feel her body tense up as I run my hand down her arm feeling her soft skin. She squirms as I Kiss her neck leaving a few hickeys in the process.

" I- I have *moan* to go t-to the b-b-bathroom" she stutters and I know it's a lie but I let her go.

She takes the white sheet to cover herself as she is still naked. She's so cute trying to cover up. I watch her as she makes her way to the bathroom and closes the door.

Your POV

You quickly lock the door to the bathroom and look in the mirror. You trace the hickeys on your neck with your fingers as your face flushes red.

'I have to get out of here' you think to yourself.

" babe get ready, I'll be back in a few to pick you up" Jungkook shouts and you hear the bedroom door close.

'This is my chance' you think to yourself. You unlock the bathroom door and peek out to see if Jungkook really left. You scan the bedroom and he was indeed gone.

Holding onto the sheets you check to see if the door is open and to your luck it was lock. You curse under your breath and bang on the door furiously.

You decide to shower and turn the faucet on. You drop the white sheets and feel the warm water on your skin. You relax for a bit just letting the water calm you down then wash your hair.

You turn of the water and step out with a towel wrapped around your body. You didn't notice that Jungkook had left you an outfit and undergarments on the bed.

You put on the red bra and black panties his favorite colors. You then slip on (image below from head to toe

 You then slip on (image below from head to toe

You then brush your hair and leave it down. Suddenly like he knows your done Jungkook walks in dressed in similar attire.

" you look stunning babe" he says licking his bottom lip. You roll your eyes and cross your arms across your chest.

" where are we going?" You ask curiously

" mall" he says bluntly walking towards you.

" what for?" You ask taking a few steps back.

" you'll see" he smiles and grabs your wrist and pulls you gently. You leave his bedroom and notice it's the only room on this floor. Then we walk down the stairs and pass other rooms and the second living room.