Chapter 10: Run Away

Your POV

*a week has past*

Your standing in front of the window watching Jungkook get into the car and leave to work or so is what he told you.

Since the night of the banquet you've been planning your escape from this hell hole. On the night of the banquet hall he actually did what he said he would. He walked into the hall and pulled out his gun shooting at the men who apparently were looking at you indecently. He cursed at them and made them regret what they had done before shooting them in the artery, dying a slow painful death.

That's not even the worst part. When you both got home he stripped you down and forced himself on you. You never felt so violated so you did everything right in order to escape.

You've memorized the exits of the entire mansion along with where the staff and guards will be. After doing so you've learned that your only chance of escaping is around noon because that's when they take their break.

There is still a few hours before it's time so you decide to take a shower to calm your nerves. You turn on the water and disrobe. You step into the shower and let the refreshing water hit your body. You wash your hair thoroughly and rinse off the shampoo. Your turn off the water and wrap a towel around your body. You walk to the closet and put on an outfit suitable for what your about to do. (Image below)

You grab your purse and take only cash wouldn't want Jungkook to track you down through your credit card

You grab your purse and take only cash wouldn't want Jungkook to track you down through your credit card. You check the time and it's noon already. You open the door and look around. You managed to steal the key from the maid who brings you lunch.

You quietly leave the bedroom and close the door. Your heart starts beating fast against your chest and you take small breaths as you walk down the stairs.

You take soft steps towards the back door that the staff uses to dispose of trash. You make it and check your surroundings to make sure no one sees you.

You open the door and slip out without anyone noticing you. You start running as if your life depended on it which it kind of does.

" why the fuck is the gate so far?" You curse to yourself in your mind. It's quite literally a forest to reach the entrance gate. You stop by a tree to catch your breath and when you look up you see the black fence.

You walk towards it and of course you need security to open it. Jungkook had a pin installed to ensure your safety. The code be numerous of things and you don't have that kind of time to be trying.

The maid usually brings your meal around this time and if your right the bodyguards and staff will be turning the mansion upside down to look for you.

Your only resort is to jump the gate which shouldn't be to difficult considering you use to be in gymnastics of course that was like five years ago or more.

You tie your hair in a ponytail to keep it out your face. You use all your force and leap onto the fence. You use your arms to pull yourself to the top and legs to push yourself up. Once your on the top you jump to the ground.

" FIND HER"

" THE BOSS WILL KILL US"

" WHERE IS SHE"

You hear people screaming and you assume it's the security guards. You curse under your breath and run to god knows where.

You don't bother looking back and continue to run down the block. There are no houses for at least miles. You stop running to catch your breath but continue to walk.

The sun is already setting and you see a house in the distance. Your overjoyed and run to the house and start knocking on the door.

When the door is wide open and your surprised to see it's someone who graduated from the same college as you. Although you doubt he remembers you since he was one of the rich kids.

" can I help you?" He asks

" ... yes! I umm need a place to stay for the night and don't worry I'll pay" you rant on constantly looking over your shoulder for any sign of Jungkook or one of his men.

" is everything all right?" The guy asks

" yes, it's complicated but please can I stay the night" you plead and the guy decides to let you into his home.

" your in luck, you can stay in this bedroom and don't worry you don't need to pay me" he smiles

" thank you so much" you smile in return

" are you hungry it's already 8pm?" He asks

" yes and I didn't get your name?" You ask

" you don't remember my name and we went to the same college" he laughs

" sorry and I recognized you but don't remember names very well" you laugh shyly as he prepares something for the both of you to eat.

" it's Mark and you are y/n" he says

" you know my name" you smile

" of course I did you were valedictorian for our class" he laughs

" ohh yeah I forgot about that" you blush

" now I'm not a great cook but here you go" he says and places a plate of spaghetti and salad in front of you.

You take a bite as does he and it's pretty good. " not bad for someone who can't cook" you compliment and he just laughs.

You and Mark eat while talking about college since it's the only thing you both have in common.

" want to watch tv?" He asks as he stands up from his seat.

" sure" you reply and follow him to the living room. He sits down in the couch and taps the seat next to him. You take a seat as he turns on the television.

You both watch a random channel when you start to fall asleep. "You can go into the guest room if your tired" Mark says

" thanks I'll go to bed first" you say and walk to the guest room. You go up the stairs and into the room that he showed you earlier.

You take off your leather jacket and set it down. You take off your shoes and place them near the bed and remove your jeans and fold them nicely leaving them next to your jacket. You pull down your hoodie making it longer so your fully covered. You get under the soft covers and fall asleep with the last thought of Jungkook.

Mark POV

I continue to watch tv and get bored so switch it to the news channel and something or someone catches my attention.

" breaking news, y/f/n y/l/n is missing and the most powerful man is not leaving any stone unturned so if seen please contact Jeon Jungkook or the police immediately" the reporter says

The screen shows the picture of y/n and it's her. She ran away from the mafia king. She must be really stupid and desperate. I can use this to my advantage.

...

Time to have a little fun.