Chapter 21: Pregnant

Your POV

You walk out the room and immediately see Jungkook with his arms folded across his chest. He looks upset but over all worried.

" are you finally going to tell me what the hell is going on with you?" He asks kind of annoyed

You have to tell him your pregnant and you want to but for some reason the words won't come out instead a lie leaves your lips.

" yeah it's just a small virus and I should be better thanks to Yoongi hyungs advice on resting and taking Advil" I smile reassuringly

" I'm glad" he suddenly hugs you tightly and you hear light sobs.

" Jungkook?"

" I'm sorry I just thought you had something that couldn't be cured and I was worried but your okay" he says and breaks the hug

You feel bad for lying and you know sooner or later your going to have to him your pregnant. In a few months your going to be showing.

You just have to find the right time and moment to tell him.

Your worried about how he'll react. You remember clearly how when you messed with him about being pregnant just to have that whore of a waitress back off.

Jungkook was really shook and he really wants a child if his own... someday that is.

~7pm~

A few hours past and your hungry. Your craving buffalo wings with a side of seasoned fries. You can imagine the platter and your mouth waters.

" babe you hungry?" Jungkook questions

" uhh yeah" you responded

" I'll order whatever you want" he says

" I really want buffalo wings with a platter of seasoned fries" you say and he chuckles

" alright I'll go make a call" he smiles and before he walks out the bedroom you shout to him.

" ALSO A CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES PLEASE!"

" I'll have Jin whip one up for you" he laughs

He then leaves and you glance down at your stomach. What if he doesn't want to have a child yet?

Will he be disappointed?

Will he be upset?

You start to wonder all sorts of things about your baby. Wondering the gender even.

Your thoughts were cut short when someone knocked on your bedroom door. You stood up and open the door.

" y/n, Jungkook told me to come get you, dinner is ready" Taehyung says

" okay I'm coming" You respond and close the door. You walk alongside Taehyung until you reach the dinning room.