Chapter 46: It has Always Been You

"Y/n I need you to know something so please listen and don't say anything until I'm done okay" he says

"I promise" you say feeling the weight of his words sink in

" From the moment I met you I don't know what it was but something told me that you were the one I am suppose to end up with. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. All the obstacles and crazy shit we went through together has only proven our strength, It has always been you y/n. You were the one I was waiting for to help me find myself. I'm so happy I found you and that you were able to stick with me through it all, I know I hurt you and for that I'm deeply sorry and resent myself for ever hurting you. You just drove me crazy when I thought I lost you but now that we're married and have kids I want nothing more than to be yours. I love you y/n, it has always been you" Jungkook conveys and you wipe the few tears that escaped you.

"Jungkook I love you so much and nothing can ever change that, many if they new my life story would think I'm stupid, crazy or even mad for falling in love with you for a second time when you didn't deserve it but my heart knew that it was you who I was meant to be with, your different from every guy I knew and you had your own way of showing you cared but you did and I grasped your affection towards me in every way I could. It has always been you Jungkook in this life or the next I will continue seeking you and only you forever" you confess and he grabs you by the waist and pulls you in smashing your lips together.

~ A Year Later~

"Happy Anniversary wife" Jungkook beams taking your  hand and leading you to the living room.

"Didn't know we were exchanging gifts so early" you laugh

"Mine couldn't wait" He says and before walking into  the living room he covers your eyes with the palms of his hands.

"Tada" he says and removes his hands

Red and white balloons are covering the ceiling along with rose petals all over the floor. He made breakfast and laid it out on the coffee table. Next to a vase of white lilies. The fire is lit and your favorite song is playing softly in the background setting the perfect mood.

"Jungkook it's beautiful" you smile

" Nothing but the best for you" he says

"Now it's my turn, here" you grab a photo out of your purse and hand it to him

"Happy Anniversary Jungkook" you smile

He smiles wide and lifts you off the ground and spins you. "Your pregnant" he beams over joyed

"Yes, We're having another baby" you convey

~ 5 Years Later ~

"Mommy, Jaemin and Jaehyun are hogging the bunny floaty again" Jieun whines. The kids are playing in the pool and they know how to swim but just to be safe they use a floaty.

" Jungkook can you handle it please" you yell since your preparing the food

Jungkook gets in the pool and places Jieun on his shoulders making the other two jealous.

You watch your three kids play with Jungkook in the pool and it puts a smile on your face.

"Y/n your not gonna get in?" Jungkook asks and the kids begin to beg for you to come in the pool.

" I'm not done cooking yet" you make up an excuse but that never stops your husband. He steps out the pool and walks over to you in nothing but his trunks.

"Now am I going to have to carry you into the pool or are you gonna come willingly?" He grins

"Fine I'll go on my free will" you say and before you can remove the baggy white t-shirt he throws you over his shoulder and into the deep side of the pool.

You push yourself back up and move your hair out of your face.

"Yah!" You punch him on his shoulder.

"You look sexy babe" he smirks and holds your waist.

"Shut up" you frown and he kisses you until you smile again.

~ Birthday~

"I'm sorry I couldn't take you to a proper birthday dinner babe" Jungkook apoligizes

"This is much better Jungkook" you say sincerely

Dining in the rooftop with a blanket laid out under the stars is more than perfect for your birthday. Your just happy your able to spend it with him.

"Happy birthday beautiful" Jungkook says and reveals a small gift box.

You take it and open it. Your stunned with the gift and honestly can't believe he bought you a locket and inside is a picture of the kids and him. The front of the locket has the words "Your the one I love"  engraved

"you have no idea how much you mean to me" Jungkook says

~ A year later~

"Good morning wife"

"Good morning husband" you say with your eyes still closed laying in the comforts of your bed.

He kisses you tenderly while his arms engulf you. "Babe can I ask you something?" He abruptly asks. You open your eyes and  turn around to face him.

"Of course you can" you reply

"What do you see for us in the future?" He asks

"What do you mean?" You question

"I mean what is ahead of us, what does our future look like?" He clarifies

"Well I see our kids all grown up and possibly getting married themselves and starting a family with whom they love" you start of

"What about us?" Jungkook asks

"I see us on the beach shore watching the sunset and standing on the balcony looking at the stars, I see many amazing memories of you and me" you convey

"That sounds wonderful" he kisses your forehead

"What about you, what do you think our future will be?" You ask curious

"My future is you, wherever you are is where I'll be" he conveys and this time you lean in and kiss him.

"It has always been you"

<><><><><><><><>

The End

Thank you for supporting this book.