Chapter 28: I'll see You Soon

Your POV

You keep moving from side to side trying to be comfortable but you just can't sleep. Probably because of all the naps you've been taking during the day are leaving you wide awake.

You open your eyes in hopes of Jungkook being awake and if he's sleeping you'll wake him up anyways but that was not the case.

He wasn't in the bed at all. Maybe that's why you couldn't sleep because you couldn't feel the warmth and security of Jungkook's presence beside you.

You get off the bed to go search for him. You walk towards the bathroom and open the door stepping in.

You turn the lights on and adjust your eyes to the sudden brightness.

He's not there. You check the time and it's almost 11pm.

Is he in the kitchen or possibly his office downstairs?

You but on your fuzzy pink bunny slippers and leave the bedroom in search of Jungkook. You carefully go down the stairs making a small screeching sound with every step.

You check his office first but it's locked.

You walk past the living room and into the kitchen then dining room but there is no sign of him nor the other guys.

Usually Taehyung would be getting a late night snack from the fridge and Hoseok would be watching tv in the living room at this hour but no one is here.

Maybe they are in their bedrooms. You walk to where their bedrooms are located on the second floor.

You hate the silence and dark atmosphere.

You don't bother knocking and check every room. You check all them but they are all empty.

"Where did they all go?" You say to yourself when you hear a door screech.

Your heart rate increases dramatically.

"Jungkook?" You whimper

You hear footsteps this time walking towards you and you turn the other way to run and call for help.

Your at a dead end and enter one the guys rooms. You lock the door and hide but being pregnant doesn't help.

Your shaking as your rumble through the drawers looking for a phone or some sort of weapon to defend yourself with.

"Shit!" You curse as you find absolutely nothing.

"Aren't you guys with the mafia and not even a blade is kept in the room" You say mentally

The door rattles causing you to cry. You walk back and towards the corner. You pray for the safety of your kids that whoever it is goes away.

The door is opened and your heart sinks.

You bite down your lip to stop yourself from making a sound. Tears streaming down your face.

You close your eyes shut and small cries leave your body.

Suddenly a hand is placed on your shoulder.

You scream your lungs out, your eyes still shut tightly.

"Y/N! ITS ME!"

Recognizing the voice you stop what your doing and open your eyes slowly.

"Jin!" You jump on him and hug him tightly. You sob as he rubs your back.

"Don't scare me like that" You mutter upset but isn't evident with the sobs