Chapter 18: Confused

Your POV

You hear faint voices. Murmurs. You force your eyes open and find yourself in another room.

The room is fairly big. You try to get up only to look down and find restrains. Your hands are tied to the arms of the chair as well as your ankles.

The voices get louder and you try to listen in.

" why is the boss messing around? We should just kill her" one man says

" we have our orders and besides she'll be dead soon enough" the other guy whispers. You assume their both guarding the door.

Now more than ever are you wishing Jungkook never finds you. You wouldn't want him to die because of you.

"Strange isn't it. I've longed to get away from him. Since he returned into my life and wanted nothing to do with him but now... I love him" you think to yourself

The door opens and you pretend to still be asleep. Your head is hanging low as people walk in. From what you can tell its about three people in the room.

" Jungkook is on his way with the goods"

" once he comes I'll taunt him with her and then I'll shoot him" you know that voice it's Jimin.

" yes boss"

" under any circumstances is anyone allowed to harm her alright, she is to not have a single scratch." Jimin orders

" yes boss"

" now leave and stand guard"

The door opens and closes. " you can drop the act now" Jimin whispers into your ear. You open your eyes wide and he's bent down right behind you.

" are you lying or not?" You ask him

" about what?" He says and is now standing in front of you.

" don't act dumb, are you gonna kill me in front of Jungkook or torment me in front of him?" You ask and watch his movements.

" no" he says and before you can ask for clarification his phone rings. He takes his phone out from his pocket and smirks at who's calling him. He shows you the caller ID and it's Jungkook.

" your boyfriend is calling, so be quiet" Jimin says and answers the call and places it by his ear.

Jungkook POV

Phone call

Jimin: hello

Jungkook: I have what you asked for

Jimin: good I'll send you the address

" DONT COME JUNGKOOK!!!!!" Y/n screams from the other line.

Jungkook: Y/n! Y/n!

Jimin: she's fine just unconscious

Jungkook: I told you not to touch her!

Jimin: I didn't touch her... two of my men did

Jungkook: YOU BASTARD

Jimin: save your breath and come so we can settle this

End of phone call

I step on the gas even more and head to the address. My heart is pounding against my chest and I feel it can burst at any moment.