Chapter 39: Mine part 2

Your POV

"Can I have this dance?" He asks and sticks out his hand. The song You & I (Nobody in the world) by John Legend is playing.

"Yes you can" you giggle and take his hand. He places your hand on his broad shoulder and his hand on your waist. The song starts playing and he begins to slow dance.

"You stop the room when we walk in
Spotlights on, everybody staring
Tell all of these boys, they wasting their time
Stop standing in line, cause you're all mine
And this evening I, won't let the feeling die
I never wanna leave your side
Out of all the girls
You my one and only girl
Ain't nobody in the world tonight
All of the stars you make them shine like they were ours
Ain't nobody in the world but you and I
You and I
Ain't nobody in the world
You keep wondering if you're what I'm wanting
You don't even have to try
You don't have to try
Don't try
Don't try
You don't have to try
Out of all the girls
You my one and only girl
Ain't nobody in the world tonight
All of the stars, they don't shine brighter than you are
Ain't nobody in the world but you and I
You and I"

"Nobody but you and I" Jungkook sings the last verse, looking into your eyes.

"Y/n will you marry me?"

Everything stopped in that moment. Over joyed and feeling euphoric. Millions of memories play in your mind in a matter of seconds. The sweet moments but also the bitter ones. The romance and intimacy, you remember all to well.

The tears start to leave your eyes one by one and there he is smiling widely on one knee with the ring in one hand.

"Y/n, you are the only one for me and I want to spend the rest of my days with you, You are everything I want, I need, I love you and promise to be the man you deserve" he says

"Yes, Yes!!!" You say overjoyed your hands no longer covering half your face but instead covered by Jungkook's chest.

Both your knees on the ground and hug him tightly and feel safe and secure.
"I love you Jungkook" you say into his ear

"I love you too, now let me put the ring on" he laughs at the end

You both pull away from the hug and he helps you get up. He grabs your left hand and places the ring on your third finger.

"It's beautiful" you say looking at the ring (Imagine a diff ring if you don't like this one)

"Only the best for you" he kisses your forehead

You and Jungkook sat at the table and ate the delicious three course meal. Talking and laughing having an amazing time. This weekend was perfect to say the least.

~ Monday Morning~

Everything is packed to go back home. Your sad it's over but happy it happened. You get to see the kids now and can't wait. You look down at your ring and smile thinking how surreal it feels. Who would've imagined you'd marry the man you swore to hate, who you ran away from more than once but now you want to be by his side as his wife.

"What are you smiling about fiancé?" He asks entering the bedroom and hugging you from the back emphasizing fiancé. It sounds nice.

"I'm just happy, it feels unreal" you laugh

" what's unreal?" He asks

"This whole thing, it's all to good to be true" you explain a smile playing on your lips.

" well it's real and definitely happening" he says and pecks your lips.

" I know and I'm excited fiancé" you laugh and you love hearing the word fiancé.

" just wait till I start calling you my wife" he whispers into your ear with a playful smirk on his lips. Your face flushes red and you can't argue back the words refusing to come out.

"Awe my fiancé is so cute" he teases

" ohh and it's time to go back, fiancé" he prolongs each letter and proceeds to kiss your cheek

"Y-yah!" You stutter

"Come on let's go" he laughs and grabs your hand pulling you out the door.

Everything is perfect...

For now.