Chapter 41: Scandals

Your POV

You walk steadily behind Jungkook as we make our way to the back entrance. Unfortunately there's a man guarding the door. Your heart rate accelerates but Jungkook on the other hand is calm and collected. His stare was deadly.

In a quick second the guy who was once guarding the door is now dead on the ground. Jungkook came at him and snapped his neck instantly before he could make a sound.

He takes the dead man's knife, ammo and two guns.

"Who are these people?" You ask scared

"I don't know yet" he replies. He slowly peeks through the window and then back down kneeling to be eye level with you.

"Now when we go in your going to cover me okay" he says and your not so sure if you can. You've never shot a gun let alone  know how to use one.

"Jungkook I never used a gun before what if I accidentally shoot you" you say worried and freaked out.

"You won't..." he says

"I rather die by your hand anyways" he adds

"Ju-" before you can protest he kisses you for what seems like the last time. He deepens the kiss and then pulls away both your foreheads touching.

"I won't let anything happen to you, I love you y/n" he pecks your forehead.

"I love you too" you say

He opens the back door and he enters first. You follow behind him and hide in the kitchen waiting for Jungkook to make the first move.

"Your so dead!" Jimin yells angrily

" he's still breathing for now if you don't tell me  what I want to know" the guy says

"You crazy sick bastard" Jimin spats

"Not the answer I was looking for" the guy says and you hear the gun reload. You move from your spot and your about to shoot the man who's pointing a gun at Jimin when Jungkook's back is all you see.

He moves in front of you and shoots two bullets. You hear a man groan and hit the floor and then you see Jimin pick up his gun that fell and start shooting as well.

There are at least six men now four in the living room. In the mass shooting Jimin gets shot in the shoulder but doesn't waver.

You hear your babies crying.

" y/n don't!" You run towards the  direction of the sound, ignoring Jungkook.

You run up the stairs and you hear the crying getting louder. Your heart is pounding heavily and you check every door and their all locked until you get to the  last one, the nursery.

You don't hesitate and open the door. Your eyes widen and hold the gun firmly in your grasp. You see a random guy cradling your baby.

" give her to me" you say cautiously not wanting to upset the man.

" You think I'd harm a baby?" He asks and Jieun keeps crying. Your heart aches for her

You raise your gun and aim it at him.

" I said give her to me!" You shout angry that harm might come to your baby

" I see that you have a little fire in you" he says intrigued and places Jieun in the crib

She keeps crying and your worried. You don't hesitate now that he's not holding her and shoot the man. He grunts and kneels down, the bullet pierced his left leg.

"I'm not messing around where is Jaehyung?" you ask and the guy just laughs.

" tell me where my baby is!" you yell tears forming in your eyes.

"y/n" you turn around and look for the person who said your name weakly

" Yoongi?" you look around in the room for him while keeping the gun aimed at the man's chest

" y/n" someone says weakly you hear it clearly now, Taehyung, you open the closet and see Taehyung badly beaten. He's bleeding from the corner of his mouth as well as a few cuts on his face. Your sure if you undo the buttons of his shirt you'd see bruises from punches or kicking.

You kneel down to him with tears in your eyes. He's your best friend after all. Always been there when things were rough with Jungkook.

"Y/n, he's safe, the other hyungs were able to take him" Taehyung tries his hardest to say

"Unfortunately Jimin, Jin and I didn't, I'm sorry I failed you" Tae says crying

" you didn't fail me, you never did, you always helped me and was there for me when I needed someone, Jieun has an amazing uncle" you cry and take Taehyung's hand.

" Your my best friend y/n" he smiles and his adorable boxy smile never fails at making you laugh.

"Your my best friend too TaeTae" you kiss his forehead gently as he closes his eyes.

You stand up and you aim the gun at the stranger.

" Who are you? If you don't tell me what I want to know I'll kill you" you threaten

" you don't scare me little girl" he mocks you. You don't hesitate and shoot his foot.

" who are you and how many of you are there?!"You ask furious

" there's four of us and we each have our own unit of men, making it 30 of us" he says

" why are you doing this?" You ask

" all four of us have our own  grudges against Jeon for what he did to us in the past" he replies

" who are the other three?" You ask

" Lucas, Sehun, Wendy and I'm Kris" he says

" where are they?" You ask and he doesn't respond. You shoot him in the right shoulder and he screams in pain.

"Lucas is downstairs, Sehun is searching for Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok who were able to escape with your son" he says in agony.

"Where's Wendy?" You ask

"Behind you bitch" you turn around and she's pointing a gun at you.

<><><><><><><>

Should the ending be angst or fluff?
And I took what everyone commented to consideration so don't worry. I'll be updating very soon!