Just a servant to you||Dirty work.

What would you call a person that was treated as a tool a sex slave.

Did the dirty work, loved someone who would never love them back.

Most people would call them a whore. But the few people who know what's happening and have experienced it know that it's slavery.

But Cross doesn't understand that. He was left in his AU for so long. No one to talk to other then a genderless genocidal ghost.

No one to love.

And then Nightmare came.
It was like a dream come true to Cross. But Dreams never last.

Nightmare started treating him worse and worse.

But Cross ignored it, forcing it, engraving it into his mind that Nightmare saved him. That he was kind.

"Cross!"

"Yes sir!" Cross ran down the hall and skidded to a stop in front of Nightmares room.

"Come in," He opened the door and walked in closing it silently behind him.

"We will be having a tournament tomorrow Cross," He said looking over the blueprints. "For a group of killers to aid me."

"Am I not good enough for you, sir?"

Nightmare looked at him raising a eyebrow, "Forgive me sir."

"No Cross, it's just in case. I want you to test them out."

"I don't think I quite understand you, sir?" Cross asked, "I want you to fight them. See if they're good enough."

Cross nodded, "Yes sir. Anything else?"

"No. You are dismissed."

Cross nowed before exiting the room closing the door softly and inhaling.

He knew what he was going to do. He didn't really like killing people but it was his job. If Nightmare wanted them dead then he would kill them.

He walked back down the hall towards his room his footsteps echoing through the dark castle.

He was gonna prove to Nightmare that he was strong enough by himself.