Just a servant to you||Love hasn't come yet.

Yes the title sounds wrong but get yo headass outta the gutter.

Stan BTS

Stan EXO

Stan all kpop groups.

Streaks of pink decorated the dawn sky, illuminating Dream perfectly, the light reflecting off his golden headband. His pinpricks matching the yellow light that perfected the vision.

Khloe sat behind him, in the corner of the room. Tear stains streaking down her face. "You know you've changed." She choked out, voice hoarse and cracky from an endless night of crying.

"I know." He said simply.

Dream turned, facing her while leaning on the marble balcony.

"It was your decision to free me-"

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D SEEK REVENGE ON NIGHTMARE!" She screamed, fresh tears falling down her face. "I WANTED YOU TO HELP HIM!"

She broke down in cracky sobs, her small and lithe body curling around her, and for a second you couldn't have recognized her at all.

"I don't know what that spell did to you... But you're still in there," she glanced at him and by the way he looked at her she could tell this was the boy she had grown up with.

"I know you loved Cross."

Dream glared at her, a glare that confirmed what she knew.

"I know you're angry he chose Nightmare over you."

"I know you're angry about what the rewrite did to him."

-

"Cross, give me your hand!" Dream urged, blood spilling from his mouth and bruises decorating his delicate bones as the flames burned brighter and more ferocious by the second.

Cross looked at him, clearly dazed and disoriented.

"N-Night-"

"Cross please!" Dream yelled, trying to reach the younger through the flame unsuccessfully.

Cross stood up, wobbling on his feet.

And then he collapsed.

Cross woke up with a start, trembling as the sun was rising, nightmare asleep beside him as his chest heaved, gasping for air as his hands grasped the comforter tightly and the golden chain resting on his bare chest glinted.

His memory was returning and if Nightmare wasn't going to tell him he was going to find out himself.

-

Cross set out of the castle as soon as the sun had reached maybe about a quarter across the sky, pulling out his knife and slicing a dimensional rift to somewhere he hated to go.

Inks world.

-

Ink sat against a colorful house, flicking through his art book excitedly while the destroyer of worlds smiled at him, Ink completely oblivious to the fact Error practically had his gaze locked onto him.

"OOh! And this one! Her name's Ella," He pointed at a human girl with white hair up in two kind of brush shaped buns on top of her head, the ends of the buns dyed rainbow. She waved at the two before returning to drawing on the empty page. Ink smiled and Error swore he saw stars.

He had never known inks drawings were like videos, each doing a movement as if they were alive. Maybe they were, but condemned to the blank hell of a page.

".... Error? Error!" Ink waved at him, his eye morphing into a question mark as Error remained silent.

"wHat? Oh soRRy." Error replied.

"Come look at my book!" Ink whined and Error smiled, despite him having no soul Ink was very much like a small child.

"i lIke yOu sqUiD." Ink blinked and smiled back, "I like you too Error!"

Error turned away, just in time to hide his blush and to miss Inks colorful rainbow blush.