Just a servant to you||Black on White

ok I overreacted a bit to their comment but I was pissed.

I really don't like the word disgusting, maybe it's cause t describes me so well I hate it.
ALSO THE AMOUNT OF VOTES GIVES ME LIFE
-

"Ink."

The creator looked up from their sketch, eyes widening in surprise and their face twisting into a grin.

"Cross! How are you doing-"

"Cut the bullshit Ink." Cross said.

Ink sighed but shut up and let the younger talk. Cross knew Ink hated Nightmare, and it was because he was chaotic, killing citizens and helping Error destroy universes.

But if Ink had gotten along with Error maybe he could work something out with Nightmare.

"What happened." Ink stared at him, so very confused at what he meant.

"What do you me-"

"Tell me!" Cross yelled, his voice echoing through the lifeless AU.

"Please..." His voice breaking, his eyes desperate as he begged for the truth. He knew he was in love with Nightmare, but he wasn't going to do anything till he knew the truth and if Nightmare wouldn't tell him who else could he ask but Ink?

Ink looked away, swallowing nervously as the numerous voices of the creators clamored in his head. Some telling him, 'Its time for him to know!' 'The truth should not be untold!' and finally a few voices quietly at the back.

'the truth is dangerous but lies are worse.'

Ink sighed and opened his multicolored eyes, "Cross you belong to one of the numerous alternative universes. More specifically X-tale." Ink looked straight into Cross's soul. "When I found you, you were a pile of hurt, crying mess. I brought you to the Dream AU, there you met Nightmare and Dream and everyone else."

"I kept on visiting your isolated abandoned AU, but I never noticed the figure watching me from afar."

"It was your universes Gaster." He continued, "He saw me and disappeared. I brought you back to your universe for a while to talk about how I couldn't repair it. We didn't even finish the talk before we had to return to Dream's AU where we were met with death."

Inks colorful eyes were red and his usually goofy face was serious.

"Blood, fire, chaos and entropy was everywhere."

Ink stared at him straight in the eyes and Cross's eyes widened in understanding. Ink had hated him, hated all the lives and destruction he had caused that night.

He could see why, he understood why Ink's eyes were pools of despise and regret.

"What happened after," he pressured on.

"Before you were rescued, something happened, something went wrong. Your AU was rewritten," Ink didn't need to say who had rewritten everything and Cross knew.

"You, Cross, you, are the reason why Nightmare and Dream hate each other. And you are the only one to settle this war." Ink looked at him pleadingly, "Please, end this."

Cross shut his eyes.

He knew what he had to do.

This book is ending soon and I'll get a new book out or finish the fell poth.