Just a servant to you||Love & Goodbyes

Cross intertwined his small hand with Nightmare, breathing hard and enjoying the little time he knew he had with his love. Because even the little things matter.

"I love you."

Nightmare smiled at him, "You're usually not so cheesy." He murmured, looking at his lover lovingly.

Cross scrunched up his nose and jokingly frowned at the older. "Shut up." He said and Nightmare gasped dramatically.

"HOW DARE YOU! I thought you loved me!" He screeched, falling to the ground and clutching his heart like he had just been shot.

Cross laughed, helping him up and giving him a short kiss on the lips.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Cross looked at the man in front of him, watching the dull golden eyes examine him. "Did you do it?" He whispered and Cross just stared.

"No."

Dream shrugged, though his expression and eyes fell a bit with utter disappointment and betrayal.

"I was your first love."

Cross sighed.

"I learned the difference between first love and love." Dream nodded, turning around before pausing in his tracks.

"I love you."

"I loved you."

And Cross never saw Dream again.

-

Khloe and Cross stood on the edge of the cliff, Nightmare looking after them in the distance from the hill and Khloe smiled, a genuine smile.

She smiled at Cross, intertwining their hands together and giving him a hug.

"You're my friend." She whispered, clutching him tightly and for a fraction of a second Cross felt nostalgic before returning the hug.

"Goodbye for now."

"Bye bye."

Khloe pulled away, smiling wider before she disappeared. Cross frowned when he realized she had slipped something into his hand, he looked down into his palm. A dream catcher, and Cross laughed at the absurdity of the situation.

-

It wasn't just Cross and Nightmare who got their happy ending. Error and Ink finally came to a compromise and eventually Error worked up the courage to ask the 'soulless' artist out. Ink was often seen in the antivoid, painting new creations for Error and surprising him with presents.

But happy endings never last.

"Woohoo! I'm back!"

S T A R S T R U C K

possible sequel.

Poth, Afterdeath, Crossmare, Errink, etc.