Just a servant to you||Dream's gone crazy

Cross admired his knife covered in blood, the iron smell of the red liquid filling his nostrils. Or nose holes.

"YO! STOP CHECKING OUT YOUR KNIFE!"

A yell erupted from the crowd and Cross glared into the mass of people, but let it slide. He had better things to do.

(Like checking out his knife-)

"T-The next con-ntest-!"

A ear shattering and Earth shattering boom interrupted the tournament, a series of shrieks and screams erupting from the crowd, making Nightmares head turn.

And for a second Cross saw someone Nightmare had told him about.

Someone he thought he would never see.

And in the back of his mind he had a flashback.

He was dressed in a golden yellow color, his aura friendly and welcoming.

A smile plastered on his face.

But something was definitely off, the smile was fake, the aura rigid, cold, and clammy.

His actions seemed forced and almost robotic.

He marched up to Nightmare, giving him a warm smile that didn't reach his eyes. Holding his arms out in a welcoming hug.

Or like a hug of death to Cross.

"Nighty! Brother dear, how-"

"Who are you." Nightmare demanded and murmured, his voice loud enough for everyone in their surroundings to hear but quiet enough to make it sound more like a thought.

"Why, I'm you're-"

He was cut off by Nightmare standing out of throne, the piercing gaze thrown from the Lord of Nightmares at the bubbly ball of positivity was enough to make anyone shudder in fear.

However the little gold skeleton's stance and smile never faltered once.

But whenever Cross looked at the golden skeleton he didn't feel like he had bravery, he cringed instead, not in a bad way, in a guilty conscience or regret way. He felt like he forgot something.

Something very important.

Something... life changing.

His thoughts were interrupted by Nightmare snapping, signaling Cross to dispose of the skeleton. Cross was not quick to react, hesistating before remembering what he owed Nightmare and in a blink of an eye clashing head to head his knife against a golden staff.

Despite the skeletons smaller frame and weaker build his strength matched Cross's and he cockily grinned.

"I see Nightmare, you haven't changed. Still using others to do your dirty work." Cross takes the second of advantage and in a second is over the skeleton who was shoved into the snow a golden locket peeking out of his shirt.

Cross's eyes widened, "Where did you get that." He demanded, nudging his knife closer to the others throat.

(X is cross Chara)

X had gone silent, and a series of memories and flashbacks flashed through Cross's mind, he caught hold of some of them.

Him and this very same skeleton he had pinned, laughing underneath a tree.

Him and the skeleton introducing each other.

But all he could hear was this white silence, perhaps the silence was there for a reason.

For a good reason.

The less he knew about his victims the better.

But the moment he raised his knife for the finishing blow his whole world wavered and his vision turned black.

(Ba dup ba dup.)

Anyways, someone thinks this book is like Apple blooms.

Maybe it is. I'm trying to connect Canon and fandom here right now so bare with me now.