Just a servant to you||Giggles and love

My birthdays on Oct. 13 :))))
it passed :((

I had to get out some fluff man
Btw this isn't part of the story line. Maybe in the future but not yet.
-

Cross's head tested on Nightmare's lap as the elder read a book, the fire crackling and the occasional sound of turning pages was the only thing that could be heard.

"Nighty." Cross said, looking up at the handsome male. "Why do people hate you." Up until then Nightmare had been answering in grunts and some 'mhm' and 'uhum'

Nightmare paused mid page turn and set down the book, looking at the younger who stared at him innocently, fondly.

"They don't understand," he soothed but Cross raised an eyebrow. He wasn't stupid, "Nightmare stop lying. I know they hate you cause they think you're the epitome of entropy and yes I sometimes use big words to make me sound smart. Like, photosynthesis."

Nightmare laughed, his deep voice echoing around the room and shooting another arrow of love into Cross's heart.

"Well guess what Cross." Nightmare bent down, closing more and more space.

"I photosynthesis you."

Cross giggled before kissing his husband.

-

OK SKELETONS CANNOT BECOME PREGNANT. ESPECIALLY MALES.

NO
JUST
NO
IF I EVER DO ONE THERE'LL BE A PLOT OR REASONABLE EXPLANATION. I DO NOT WANT TO WRITE ANYMORE SKELEDICKS JAJAJAJA

-

"TJ get back here you!" Cross chased after his youngest daughter who giggled and proceeded to run away from her father.

Yes, after months of constant begging Nightmare agreed to adopting two children.

One, TJ their youngest daughter who was 8 and their other daughter, Lex who was 10.

Cross loved them with his whole heart, and eventually Nightmare got used to them. Even though he didn't show it Cross knew he had secretly always wanted a child.

A daughter preferably so he could spoil her rotten.

And he had gotten his wish.

"Nighty!" Cross laughed as his husband wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

I have a cat uwu he a baby

Also there's a problem I am too lazy to type out and would love if you'd check out my message board.