Just a servant to you||Caught in a Lie

Tons of questions cluttered Cross's mind during dinner and him being the clod he is, blurted one out.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Nightmare looked at him in confusion, wiping his mouth and taking a sip of water.

Cross swallowed thickly, letting his gaze fall to his untouched steak. "About the reset."

Nightmare froze.

"Cross," His tone suddenly light but dangerous sounding as if he was warning the other to not overcross his boundaries. "Let's not talk about this right now-"

"Then when will we discuss this Nightmare?!" He yelled, standing up abruptly, and pushing his chair back too.
#stopchairabuse

After a moment of silence Cross hissed, "Thats what I thought."

He turned around, about to march out of the dining room before someone grabbed his wrist and in a blur of movement and him hitting something he finally realized that Nightmare had pinned him against the wall.

"What! Let me go you fu-"

"Nuh uh uh." Nightmare cooed, pressing a finger to his lips to shush him.

"If you remember everything you should remember our time together." Nightmare said.

"You should remember how good I made you feel."

Cross turned bright red, covering his face making Nightmare tsk, "Don't hide your face, baby."

Cross bit his lip, he liked the pet name baby, perhaps a bit too much.

He didn't know who initiated the kiss but a second later there was no more space between the two as their lips met.

Chara sighed, biting their lip and watching the two from his chair at the table.

"In front of my salad?"