Copywright

Hey sweethearts.
This is my first time releasing my own writing into the world, so keep up chapter to chapter and let me know what you think!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I will release a chapter every couple of days and send a notification when I do 😀

⚠️WARNING!⚠️
This book contains scenes of a sexual maturity, slightly explicit swear words, and twisted plots. If this isn't for you, then I won't be offended and hope you the best. 🌹
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Don't forget to like, comment, and vote each chapter, i will happily do the same with you.. please don't vote on my book for the sake of getting votes on your own, I actually take time out of my day to read everything someone DM's me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I am honest myself when reading the work of others, i will take time out to read your work, give you the right feed back and help you if you would like any tips.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I read books and give constructive feed back as a hobby and have done so for years, so if you have a book you'd love me to see, hit me up!

DM me and i will get back to you ASAP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All that i am from my writing is thanks to my little family, and the help of my lovely best friend for standing by me RosieToovey , while i took the time to write my first book. 

Character reference:

Zane 😍

Authors note;

I can't stress enough about copy right, if i find out that my work is copied, pasted, taken, re constructed, i will know. and i will report you, and i will make sure your account is deleted and your work taken down. Please respect me as a writer and i will do the same.

Copyright © 2018 by @devilgirlsmile - Dana holland. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests or any other issues please message me privately.
My Social media instagram platform is @day_holland if you wish to follow me!