-11-

The same dream,

The same dream,

The same events, the same people. 

Will it ever end? Will the nightmares ever cease to exist?

'Dreams show you what your heart truly desires, while nightmares show you what you're truly afraid of seeing.'

I woke up in sweats, my nightmare etched into my mind, I can't shake it, and I don't think I ever will. It follows me.

"Bad dream was it?" Zane smirked at me, the only thing that sucks when crashing on the sofa is that the open plan kitchen is right next to the couch, great. I really need to work on them letting me go home.

  "Yeah, you can call it that. It's just a reoccurring dream." Shuddering at the thought of the nightmare again. 

"Care to share with me what this dream is about? Unless of course it's explicitly about yours truly." He walked over to join me on the sofa winking as he passed me a cup of coffee."  I pushed it away,

"sorry, I don't like coffee, never have, I am too much of an English rose." Now it was my turn to wink. "You brits are a weird bunch, you drink tea like its water. I don't see the appeal personally." He laughed.

"Well if you try it, and dunk some chocolate biscuits, then you're on to a winner. Take my word for it." I smiled.

"I'll keep that in mind, sweetcheeks." I'm not going to rise to his comment this time, I swear he gets a kick out of tormenting me.

"Anyway, are you done in your room? I could really use a shower, and I could do without someone interrupting me?" Smirking at me.

"Of course, I know how fond you are of spending time in the bathroom, would you like some company?" I looked for the joking in his face, but he looked like he was being dead serious.

Is this guy for real?

"No thanks, I try and avoid idiots with ego's the size of their heads." I laughed.

"As you wish, go ahead, it's tidy enough for a lady to take pleasure in. I will go and make myself busy, elsewhere." And he left the living room, whistling to himself as he went.

You laugh at his dirty humour, yet you know you'd love to, I thought to myself.

I watched him as he walked away, wearing nothing but sweat pants. Every muscle and indent in his back, could be seen, so perfectly. God really did break the mould when he made Zane, and I'm sure he knows it.

"Admiring the view, huh?" I closed my mouth, praying I didn't drool over him, literally. Kyle was standing by the couch laughing so hard at me, he was literally doubled over. Kyle's blonde hair, catches in the light and has the kind of shine, that any girl would be jealous of.

"Don't say a word, if you do, you'll regret it" I smirked at him, daring him to say more. He laughed again, so I threw a pillow at his face.

"Urghhh, Thanks! You know me, I can't help myself." He squealed.