- 4 -

I met up with Rosie and we made our way out to the lion's den, the only club I feel comfortable enough in to let loose and have fun, most people from college come here too, so I see a lot of familiar faces

"I can't believe you broke Sam's nose, now that Is just something I would have paid to see, I could have recorded it and made so many YouTube hits you know!"
The laugh of a future youtuber of course, Rosie loves anything to do with the social media way of the world more than actually living in the real world. We met when mum decided it would be a good idea for me to take myself off to counselling after that night a couple of years ago, I couldn't talk to my mum openly about it, and she was pretty much the only person I had after getting in with bad people for a while, the usual drug and alcohol, lets skip school types.
Rosie also went to see a counsellor and we met in the waiting room, as cliché as it sounds, and we bonded from there. She might sound confident and she knows she's much more beautiful than an average girl but that doesn't mean that she's always been that way. We were in counselling for completely different reasons to each other, she was severely anorexic. Why? Because she was bullied online and in school for not looking 'perfect' or for having a little bit of extra weight on her at the time.

There is such a stigma in the twenty first century on how a girl should and would look and act, which then leads to bullying, internet stalking, and people losing their lives because of the way people have treated them, or ignored, or even outright berated them. Still a subject not many are willing to talk about.

Rosie and I also dealt with it differently, as well as starving herself she was cutting herself in places she didn't want to be seen. I dealt with mine by pulling at my auburn locks whenever that night come into my head, a lot of the time removing chunks of hair, and We made a vow a week after we met to never let ourselves stoop to the level of these people again, to the way we feel society has pushed us all to go.

Enough of that, making our way to the bar and ordering four tequila slammers, dancing and drinking and dancing and drinking some more. Rosie went off to find Ren the sound tech from the other night, while I went to the bar and ordered another round.
"Fancy seeing you here love, sorry again about the other night." I turned to see Kyle's innocent smile and couldn't help but laugh.
"You know you caused me a lot of drama, right? Do that often do you?" I don't usually flirt but for a change it felt kind of fun. "Feisty one you are, aren't ya?" He smirked.
"I'll have you know that I'm just here having a good time like the rest of the purging souls in this place" The music was still hitting a heavy pace, but I didn't mind it was just what I was happy with.
"Sticking around until the end? Might get to make your night you know." Heh, full of himself this one.
"What's it to you, I'm just having fun, getting drunk and waiting for my friend." Looking around I spotted Rosie smacking face with the sound tech once again, just not in private this time. "Our band are headlining tonight, so if you do stay it would certainly be worth your while." He Replied enthusiastically. Band? Wait what?

"You're in a band? I thought you weren't from around here?" Now it was my turn to be inquisitive.
"That's right, remember the lads from the other night? We're in a band called the darkness, the name is totally not original I know but it gets the point across." Interesting.