-12-

20

20.12pm

I've spent the day binge watching reality TV, drinking copious amounts of tea and debating whether or not to shower. So far I've come to the conclusion that I can't be bothered, to push my aching body to move.

Flicking through channels, pointlessly, there's never anything good on anymore. Stumbling across the BBC news channel, reports of Donald Trump losing more cabinet members, and another crash on the A27, poor souls, I hope they survived. I turned up the volume and wrapped the blanket around me for extra warmth, let's face it, I have no one to cuddle, and I'm happy with that. Aren't I?

Of course you are idiot, I don't need a man to make me feel complete, my mind screamed in reassurance.

"Reports suggest, the missing teen has been gone for no more than 42 hours, last seen at the Royal college of London, if you have any information, please call the London Metropolitan Police line immediately.

Teenager was last seen wearing, a dark hoodie, grey jeans, and bruising on the face due to a broken nose. Likely to be around 6 foot tall, in his late teens, and with a female of the same age. Back to you, Frank.''

My blood ran cold, a picture flashed on the screen momentarily, the missing teen is Sam. SAM is the missing teen... no matter how many times I repeated it, my mind couldn't register it. I switched the TV off, staring at the ceiling, wrestling with my thoughts.

Did he run away, because of what he did to me? Am I the reason he is missing? Is it my fault? What do I do? Was I the last person he was reported seeing him with? When I broke his nose?

Internally screaming at myself, he hurt me, he physically hurt me. Why should I care? Pulling out my phone to reach Rosie, I noticed I had messages on my phone.

2 Unread Messages:

'Hi Darling, I got your messages, I really hope you're okay, I can't call you for now, I'm on a cruise ship, in the Caribbean, with a wonderful man called Nickov. I've been in his company for the past week, but he doesn't know I have a daughter, I know you're in safe hands. Love you lots, speak soon. Mum x' I'm used to this by now, I've learnt that the only person that can saveyou and love you, is yourself.

'I SAW THE NEWS, I guess you did too, I wouldn't worry though, he's probably off somewhere, licking his wounds, and is terrified you'll report him, and I wish you would. So we won't be back till later, you wouldn't believe this... we ran into Zane and Lisa, and are now stuck on an awkward double date. SOS' I wasn't aware that Kyle knew what happened, but I'm not surprised, or bothered. I trust him.

The idea of them all on a double date, makes me want to keel over in laughter, holding my hand over my mouth and laughing silently, looking around and mentally slapping myself. I'm the only one here, so I do just that, laugh myself into a crippling mess.