Touch

Warning LEMON! Enjoy!

The next day the family was back at home. Skylar, Heather and Light were outside with Whis supervision and the baby was sleeping in its room. Sabrina was taking a bath soaking up in the big tub and was unaware of two pair of yellow eyes looking at her through the crack of the door.

Sabrina happily dip inside the water and came back up with her back facing the door but she could hear heavy breathing and smirk knowing exactly who it was.

"I know you're there"

She said turning head slightly towards the door with a smirk

"Why don't you join me, beloved?"

Lord Beerus licked his lips and pushed the door wide open. Sabrina fully turned around to face her husband and bit her lip seductively in want as she watch her beloved strip off his garments and pants and only left with the ear ring.

"Meow"

Sabrina said in a low seductive voice, Lord Beerus looked at her and smirk.

"I like what I see"

"I'm sure you do"

He answered with a smile as he went inside the water and went to his wife and he helped wash her and enjoyed the hot steamy water. He got behind her wrapping his arms around his waist as she leaned back on his hard chest and closed her eyes sighing in content.

"My love?"

"Yeah"

"Why have you been so distant lately?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well since yesterday you have been in your own little world in that head of yours. What's going on?"

"Nothing"

"Sabrina"

"Just drop it"

"Yeah right and when I want to drop a conversation you lecture me"

Sabrina opened her eyes rolling them and turned around to face her husband and put her hands on his shoulders.

"You talk too much"

Lord Beerus glared at her playfully and was about to comment but was silence by Sabrina's lips pressed roughly against his, she lightly bit his lip causing him to gasp and she took that chance to slip her tongue inside his mouth. Lord Beerus didn't know what brought this on but happily wrapped his arms around her waist.

They both pulled apart panting from the heat of thw steamy water and from the lack of oxygen from the passionate kiss. Sabrina then got on his laps spreading her legs apart and scooted closer until she felt his hard cock next to her opening. She sat up a little and grab hold of the cock lining it up, but before she sat down her husband grabbed hold of her waist.

"Wait love, I need to prepare you"

Sabrina looked at him with lust in her eyes, she leaned closer to his ear and whispered seductively.

"I don't care, make it hurt"

With that said Sabrina sat down going down hard on the large cock. Lord Beerus closed his eyes as groan from the tight heat surrounding his member and moaned as Sabrina began to thrust up and down on cock not bothering to wait for she can get adjusted to his size. He then opened his eyes and looked at his love as her eyes rolled back when his cock is buried deep inside her, she was panting.

"Fuck mmmm yeah baby harder, h-harder uh uh uh oh yeeaahh ah ah ah ah"

Lord Beerus grunt as he thrusted up to Sabrina meeting with her thrust. The water began moving along with their movements creating waves. He then brought one hand to massage one breast and latched his mouth to her other nipple. Sabrina screamed loud as her husband bit and pulled her nipple hard.

"Aaaahhhhh fuck yeah like that baby, fuck me fuck me ah ah ah"

"My l-love your so hot and tighter. Ah ah i-im almost there"

"Yes baby cum for me ah ah ah"

A couple of hard and fast thrust Sabrina cum screaming her beloved's name. Lord Beerus groaned as he cum deep inside his love, he was about to pull out but Sabrina had other plans as she continued to bounce on his cock getting him hard once more.

"Uh Sabrina"

"One more beloved please ah one more"

Lord Beerus nodded and grabbed hold of her waist and began to thrust harder once again, couple of minutes later they both cum together screaming each other's name. Sabrina had a grinned smile as she moaned getting off the limp cock. Lord Beerus was panting from the intense love making but was happy.

"Now that was fun wasn't it, beloved?"

Sabrina asked as she leaned on his shoulder giving him light kisses from his shoulder up to his neck and began to lick and nip at the sensitive area of his neck.

"It was intense"

Lord Beerus said with a smile as he got his breathe back. He closed his eyes enjoying the kisses he was getting from his love and simply wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer to his side.

"What brought that on?"

He asked with his eyes closed, Sabrina pulled away and looked at him. Lord Beerus opened his eyes and looked towards Sabrina.

"I honestly don't know, I guess I was craving your touch"

"You guess?"

"What does it matter? We both got what we wanted, so don't complain"

Sabrina said narrowing her eyes at him and pulled away. She got out of the tub and put on a robe.

"And for your information just go with the fucking flow"

She said walking out of the bathroom. Lord Beerus stood in the tub in confusion, one minute she was lovey dovey and the next thing he knows she is angry at him, just for asking a simple question but Sabrina just threw a gasket. He shook his head and got out of the water and went to get dress. He walked out to the room and saw Sabrina getting dressed, he walked up behind her and kissed her on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry my love"

She turn and smiled at him.

"You are forgiven beloved"

A/N Rate and Comment