Help!

Enjoy!

Lord Beerus stretched as he and Whis arrived to the Brief home once again. As they arrived they notice everyone is there.

"Lord Beerus what brings you here?"

Vegeta asked.

"I'm here to speak to Yumi, it's an emergency"

Lord Beerus said seriously, Vegeta nodded and went to get Yumi who quickly showed up in a blink of an eye.

"Hey Lord Beerus, Hey Whis so what's the big emergency you wanted to talk about?"

"I think we should discuss this in private"

Whis suggested but Yumi smiled and shook her head.

"Sorry no can do"

"What?!"

Lord Beerus yelled frustrated

"There is no secret in this group"

She said simply. Lord Beerus cough in his hand.

"Fine"

Everyone gathered around the table and sat down and some were standing.

"Okay what's going on?"

"It started on the day of the party, Sabrina has not been herself"

"What do you mean?"

"She has been moody, wants to have intercourse at least 10 times a day everyday non stop. My body is becoming exhausted. She also has been very clingy to the point she doesn't anyone next to me"

Yumi had a serious face as she listen to every detail going on. It was then Whis turn to say his part.

"Lady Sabrina has been over protected with Lord Beerus like of he was her property. In addition, she has been out in the middle of the night just standing outside the cold while everyone else sleeps"

Krillin then raised his hand.

"Wait a sec, how would you know?"

"I don't sleep"

Whis said simply, Lord Beerus then continued.

"Anywhere in the room she goes the temperature drops, she wants the light on in the middle of the night and that cause me to have a lack of sleep, she moves around at night growling. She also has been up at night looking around scared, objects were moving and their were times I caught her in the room talking to herself or to someone but no one is there. Even Whis didn't believe me until I showed him"

Everyone was silent and all eyes went to Yumi.

"What do you make of it Ms. Yumi?"

Whis said in concern. Yumi sigh and was in deep thought and then spoke.

"Um was there anything else? Did she say something? Because the way I'm thinking I'm really hoping I don't go that road but is there anything she said"

Lord Beerus thought for a moment.

"Yes I think I remember, in the dark she mention that she was scared and said to don't let them get me"

"Uh ha, anything else?"

"At one point she said my love is what keeps her alive, I asked her what she meant but never got an answer."

"Okay was there any changes to her looks?"

"Well everytime when she wants to have intercourse her eyes become lust"

"Sow what's the big deal, everyone gets lust when they want to get laid?"

Yamcha interrupted. Lord Beerus shook his head

"No her look was different from her eyes like a different personality."

Yamcha was about to comment when Yumi stood up.

"Enough"

She then looked at Lord Beerus.

"From everything you are telling me, it sounds like the demon is revealing itself"

"What?"

"Remember Sabrina came from me..."

Lord Beerus growled

"You will mention her name with respect"

"Um Lady Sabrina came from me, so its like she is a part of me meaning she is a demon herself but wants to take form"

"But why now after so long?"

Whis asked confused.

"The party, every demon goes through a phase when its their birth date. They either grow new abilities, transform or decide to be good or evil."

"What can we do?"

Lord Beerus asked

"I want to go see her, and possibly I can stop her"

"What do you mean by stop her?"

Yumi bit her lip nervously.

"I'll explain when we get there"

Lord Beerus didn't press the issue and simply nodded.

"So who's going?"

Whis asked but everyone backed away

"What's going on?"

"No offense but we handled a demon before and that was a tough one"

Goku said scratching the back of his head.

"What do you mean?"

Lord Beerus asked

"Yumi here was also transforming but because of heartbreak. Her full demon was coming out, it took me, Vegeta and Trunks to try and stop Yumi"

"Who stopped her?"

"It was me, but believe me it was battle I never want to go through again, it made me scared of the dark. I'm sorry Lord Beerus but this is a fight we can't win, we wish you the best"

Goku said sincerely. Lord Beerus and Whis stood up.

"Very well, Yumi how soon are you to arrived?"

He said looking at Yumi.

"Right now, if you guys want. Me and Trunks will be coming along as well"

They nodded, Lord Beerus got behind Whis and Yumi was about to take Lord Beerus's hand but look back to see Trunks far behind. She turned around to face her boyfriend.

"Trunks? Aren't you coming?"

Trunks said nothing but put his head down.

"Yumi?"

Whis said and Yumi turned to look at Whis.

"I'll catch up with you guys in a bit, I need to have a discussion with Trunks"

"But then how can you arrive?"

Lord Beerus asked

"I'll use the same spell that Lady Sabrina used when she had arrived here when both of you split"

"Very well. See you soon"

With that said Whis and Lord Beerus were gone in a flash. A few minutes later they finally arrived home, but were surprise the sky went dark and heard Skylar, Heather and Light running towards them carrying a crying Baby Beerus. They were all crying pulling on their father's pants.

"What's wrong?"

Lord Beerus asked bending down while Whis grabs the baby soothing it.

"Its momma!!"

"There is something wrong with momma!!"

"She's changed"

The three littles yelled one at a time crying their hearts out. Lord Beerus looked up at his home where Sabrina must be.

A/N Rate and Comment