Reasoning

Enjoy!

All eyes were now on the childrens. Lust finally agreed to go back to the underworld but not unless everyone is on board with the decision. Lord Beerus shook his head and got down on his knees to talk to his children.

"Children please you are too young to understand the situation"

The children put their heads down and ears flat down. Lust sadly looked at the scene and looked towards Yumi.

"Yumi hey you think you can let me out? I promise I won't run"

She said sincerely. Yumi looked to Trunks, Vegeta and Whis for an answer.

"How about you get rid of the shadows for that way Vegeta and Trunks can relax because I know the super saiyan form is taking too much of their power."

Whis said but Lust looked at him sadly.

"I'm sorry but I can't. Once the shadows are release i'm afraid their out of my control and just multiply"

Lust said sadly. Yumi then nodded in understanding, she then stretched out a hand with a wave and the caged disappear. Lust smiled and walked on all fours towards the childrens.

"Mind if I try?"

Lust asked nicely, Lord Beerus wasn't so sure but reluctantly nodded.

"Don't try anything funny"

Lord Beerus said with a sneer, Lust just smiled and winked at him.

"Okay little ones I want you to listen up. I'm an evil counterpart of your mother, her time here has expired and for that I need to go home"

"But why? Don't you like it here mom?"

Light said with a whimper.

"It's not that, I love it here and I love your father but the more I stay here then your world is going to change. I mean you were outside and you see how ugly it is but that's my world, you can't stay in a place like that but I can."

"When can you come back?"

Skylar asked sadly

"I'm not coming back but I will always be in your heart"

"We are not going to be a family anymore!"

Heather sadly cried as she laid on the floor cover her eyes with her paws. Everyone looked at the children sadly, because they know anything they saw won't bring any comfort but they were worried more about Lord Beerus since he hasn't spoken since Lust started talking with the kids.

"No no no little, your still a family as long as you have each other that's all you need. You'll have your brothers, sister, father and Whis and besides I'm sure Yumi and the others consider you family as well right?"

Lust said looking towards Vegeta, Trunks, Goku and Yumi who happily nodded. Lust smiled.

"You see family every where you look, every where you go there heart, a hand to hold on to. When your lost out there and your all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home"

The children sniffled sadly as they listen to Lust words. Lust sadly watched them cry, she then had a bright idea and decided to sing them a lullaby for comfort.

I bruise you, you bruise me
We both bruise too easily
Too easily to let it show
I love you, and that's all I know

All my plans have fallen through
All my plans depend on you
Depend on you to help them grow
I love you, and that's all I know

When the singer's gone
Let the song go on...

But the ending always comes at last
Endings always come too fast
They come too fast, but they pass to slow
I love you, and that's all I know

When the singer's gone
Let the song go on
It's a fine line between the darkness and the dawn
They say the darkest night
There's a light beyond

But the ending always comes at last
Endings always come too fast
They come too fast, but they pass too slow
I love you, and that's all I know
That's all I know
That's all I know

Lust sang softly, Skylar cheered up and slowly walked closer to Lust and nuzzled his head to her leg.

"I'm going to miss you mom, don't forget us because we'll never forget you"

"I love you too son"

List said nuzzling his head. Heather then walked up to Lust and did the same thing.

"I love you mom and you will always be in our hearts and we'll be sure to tell our baby brother all different stories about you."

Lust laugh

"Hahaha okay but just be sure its true and I love you too"

Lust said as she nuzzled her daughter. She then looked to baby Beerus who was in Whis arms, she walked up to him and nuzzled him on his belly causing him to giggling and grabbed hold of her face rubbing her fur.

"You are going to grow up handsome like your father"

Lust said with a smile, she then turn her head back to the children and saw Light who has not yet said anything, she walked up to her.

"Light?"

"I...I..."

Lust smiled sadly

"I know sweety"

"I...I'm not ready to say goodbye. I mean...I don't want to say goodbye"

"Light..."

"No! Everyone has mommies, so I want my mommy to stay because you can't go and I won't let you. I'll follow you if I have to. Just don't leave me please"

Light cried as she ran to Lust sobbing and clinging to her leg. Lust was surprise and looked to Lord Beerus for help but he had his head down and eyes close. She then felt a hand on her shoulder and turned back to see Yumi smiling sadly and began to talk to Light.

"Light, I need you to listen"

"No i am tired of listening. I am not going to let my mommy go and you can't make me"

She yelled stubbornly.

"Light I know what its like because I don't have my mother"

Light then looked up at Yumi.

A/N Rate and Comment.